+ Reply to Thread
Page 1525 of 1530 FirstFirst ... 525 1025 1425 1475 1515 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 ... LastLast
Results 15,241 to 15,250 of 15293

Thread: Where to gain knowledge?

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i want to ask that where we can gain knowledge about movement of currencypairs,i mean for ex:if eur/usd pair is falling in price?
    where i can get knowledge about it that what is reason for fall in price in that pair?
    please share
    han jab forex main bilkul he new tha to us wqt mugh ko bhi yahi masla tha k kese es k mutaliq knowledhe hasil karoun par ab main ne seekh liya ha k kese profit kamana ha or app ko sari information es forum se he melen ge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ikbon is an unknown quantity at this point ikbon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by khair View Post
    there are lot's of source for knowing the currency pair movement. you can get this by subscribed in instaforex daily analytical. more website published daily strategy about that. so search in the internet i think you got more knowledge about that.
    what is the best source online, we need to study forex live and learn how could we make the profit and where we can find the profitable EA, how much time can i double my capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i want to ask that where we can gain knowledge about movement of currencypairs,i mean for ex:if eur/usd pair is falling in price?
    where i can get knowledge about it that what is reason for fall in price in that pair?
    please share
    you can see daily analysis of each pair in instaforex website. they have a reliable analysis. but I prefer to analyze your own. because with our own analysis we can get the lessons that can enhance our ability.

Banned khair is an unknown quantity at this point khair's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are lot's of source for knowing the currency pair movement. you can get this by subscribed in instaforex daily analytical. more website published daily strategy about that. so search in the internet i think you got more knowledge about that.

Junior Member ihsibi is an unknown quantity at this point ihsibi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ken arok View Post
    beginner still need to learn harder and harder. they still need to practice everyday in order to get profit consistently. i think it is enough to get profit consistently and dont need to expect get 100% success in every single trade we made.
    i have a big experience in forex but i stil learning for this time and i always search for new strategy and want to learn from other trader not only newbie have to learn we also need more knowledge.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    this forum can also increase the knowledge of trading ..
    many traders who will answer all my questions ..
    and I also can try a lot of trading systems are distributed for free on this forum ..
    I hope this forum will be more glorious

Junior Member WORLDEMO1 is on a distinguished road WORLDEMO1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many places along the web where you can get all data you need concerning currency pairs movements. For example:this forum is a good tool to get all data you need. Also, many brokers provide their clients with a news service..

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    beginner still need to learn harder and harder. they still need to practice everyday in order to get profit consistently. i think it is enough to get profit consistently and dont need to expect get 100% success in every single trade we made.

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lots of website on internet are provide the learning material and forex trading books to learn the forex education but in my opinion the best way to learn the forex trading is demo trading account.

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by raka999 View Post
    a lot of websites and forums that contain knowledge of forex business. one of these forums. you also own experiment to find a strategy that fits your trading style. thus, never tired to learn about forex. because here it takes patience to be successful.
    only get`s a trading strategy is not good for us , trader has to see that also to get the knowledge that how to use that strategy.
    Jeb tek kisi trader k pass knowledge nahi hoga us waqt tek kafi hard hoga us trader k liya k strategy sehe way se use kr pai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1525 of 1530 FirstFirst ... 525 1025 1425 1475 1515 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)