+ Reply to Thread
Page 1444 of 1530 FirstFirst ... 444 944 1344 1394 1434 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1454 1494 ... LastLast
Results 14,431 to 14,440 of 15293

Thread: Where to gain knowledge?

Senior Member yoyo is an unknown quantity at this point yoyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The traders can get a lot of knowledge through the books about forex which are available on websites and by listening news and reading information and by joining forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are too many ways to gain our knowledge or improve it. First of all we need to take good lesson and better training on forex trading. After that we need to get connect with seniors or any team. Finally after doing many tradings deals we may get best knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i want to ask that where we can gain knowledge about movement of currencypairs,i mean for ex:if eur/usd pair is falling in price?
    where i can get knowledge about it that what is reason for fall in price in that pair?
    please share
    YUP, forex school is the main source of gaining knowledge about forex.
    forum can also help to know more about forex trading. by this forum, if we face any problem then experienced member solves that problem..

Junior Member jawad973 is an unknown quantity at this point jawad973's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    their are lots of way to gain knowledge in Forex trading and the best to gain knowledge i have to say is ''Demo account'' where you will get virtual free fund to play around with forex trading it works as same like real trading but in their you can't withdrawn the fund since it's free fund but you will surely learn how to trade forex

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agar aapko forex mein jyada knowledge gain karna hai toh aapko iss forum se bahut saari jaan kariya mil sakti hai kyunki bahut se traders apna forex experience share karte hai jo ki doosre traders ke liye bahut usefull hai.

Senior Member roshan is an unknown quantity at this point roshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ki bahut si websites hai internet pe jinpe fprex ke bare me bahut kuch de rakha hota hai
    agar aap forex sekhna chahate hai to internet se acha zariya koi bhi nahi hai..yaha pe sari news aur saari updates rehti hai market ki jisse aap bahut ache se samjh sakte hai

Banned coiruahmad is an unknown quantity at this point coiruahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    The great advantage in my trading flavor comparable to our intelligence to analyze market and careful before entering a trade.If we're still learning the trade should not be too hard can lead to major risks.Forex can benefit if based on the full capabilities and caution against market behavior.

Banned zindamurda is an unknown quantity at this point zindamurda's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is the only news I have of you or do you like more information about the routine, and not for me, I can not buy and buy, and I wanted because I am a technical analysis of price movements indicate that some of the indicators, is easy to use but effective and you and I love you, do not ask what do you think? The technical analysis or fundamental

Senior Member gigiheka is on a distinguished road gigiheka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gain knowledge from everywhere everytime.. the knowledge is unlimited, so we must learn things by things everyday.
    For forex knowledge, we can gain it from forum, ebook, other people, experiences and other resources.

Senior Member maheshputta is an unknown quantity at this point maheshputta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you can use signals to urge the data of falling or rising of trends.you can additionally use Forex factory news to urge the most recent info of trends movement.I think our technical information is enough for realizing the simplest trend lines. hope this helped

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1444 of 1530 FirstFirst ... 444 944 1344 1394 1434 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1454 1494 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)