+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Field of Forex robot software System

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use robots in Forex trading and I don't like it either. I think the robot is not the capacity to always make a profit, it only works on a fixed program and when the market exits the program the robot does nothing. I always say if you really benefit, you only trade based on your analysis. And for me I think all the very good forex robots you have to do is to take a lot of your time to analyze the best time to use a robot then you can always be on the winning side of all trades a day but before you use a forex robot, you only need to get enough equity in your account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the moment I do not believe in forex robots, I have seen very good robots, within two weeks the robot was able to double accounts, but in the following week (around April) it reached a margin call and great results from Expert Advisors. It seems that the trading system is really functioning well. Thank you for providing more information and allowing me to download EA for trial. But can you give advice if you use the default settings of the EA or are there any adjustments you made? and in what time period do you install EA?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 745 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My actual trading experience is different. Because I use a lot of robots in my trading account. But I lost capital all the time because of using a robot. So now I lost interest in using robots in my trade. So I like to trade manually. And robots make you an unemployed trader. So trade manually according to your Forex knowledge.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots never give me consistent profits. So, I don't really believe in robots. They can provide several benefits when you use it for the first time, but most of the time they can cause your account to become a margin call. Traders must trade manually, even if you make a mistake, you know what your mistake is. and Forex robots can be traded but I don't use any robot so I don't know much about robots. I like manual trading and I think it can help traders to learn and make money, traders can learn market movements and they can trade with market conditions.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manuals are still the best way to trade for me. I do not intend to find any robot in the next few months, maybe next year. But as long as I study and enjoy trading manually I will continue. Some of my friends who use forex robots don't work. So how can I trust robots? and I haven't traded with robots. I found a good robot.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA is good if we know how the EA system works, if we don't understand how EA works, we better not use it. I use EA, it is key profit. It just makes my trade not greedy. I trade with an intraday system, and usually hold my position until the next day. In that condition I took a number of positions that contradicted the trend, so, I put EA profit key to lock my profit. Many people think EA uses automatic scripts to open and close, but we can get EA that makes our trade easier and safer. Not only for automated robots that trade our position.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I recommend using automatic trading but I don't recommend it for beginners. I think beginners must trade on their own. If they use the automated trading system at the beginning they will not be able to learn to trade properly, and, I do not recommend using automatic trading because this is the forex sector and anything can happen at any time and anytime so I think someone should trading based on his knowledge for this reason I disagree about that.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think robots are better than humans. they can work faster than humans without stress and delay. and Robots work for humans, I think. So it's not fair to stand robot vs. human. The combination of both can be an effective way to trade on Forex. and if you see that in a demo trading account ... EA doesn't work properly ... that means you can't handle it or EA doesn't work ... in this case we have to rely more on manual trading and not try it on EA on a real trading account ... because everyone can't handle it.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view, manual trading is more suitable if you can trade with a constant mind. if your decision is based on emotion you will lose. In such cases automatic trading can give you better opportunities. if not, manual trading is preferred. You can even change according to the market. So you can plan your entries and exit accordingly

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots must be useful for those who know how to use them.

How is that useless?

It's like a calculator that helps humans but without the man behind it the calculator is useless but we can't blame it.

But I really want to hear the experience of EA users instead of banging on EA based on short experiences.

Everything needs dedication.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast