+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Field of Forex robot software System

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    My actual trading experience is different. Because I use a lot of robots in my trading account. But I lost capital all the time because of using a robot. So now I lost interest in using robots in my trade. So I like to trade manually. And robots make you an unemployed trader. So trade manually according to your Forex knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use all types of trading in this market and also use a number of robots to get money, some of them succeed over a period of time but after some time this robot is the reason for losing all the trading money immediately from the balance. Besides that they will work poorly when there is no good internet connection. and I don't believe in automated systems that can make forex trading very complex. I know there are professional traders who trade with robots such as EA and make big money continuously. I prefer the manual system and follow it all the time which gives me a better value of time and profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes with the right knowledge of technical matters and strategies with manual trading working I think further is to have a good EA to help run good trade as people who occupy a good system with returns that prove to be an option. by the trade project evaluation period. and I like manual trading and all successful traders don't believe there is anything else, so make a trade when you think it's in a clear position and then see better results from there all market movements

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some traders can make money with an automated trading system. Just as with manual trading, there are those who fail and succeed ... Maybe most of them fail but the same as manual traders also because there is a mockery (or reality) that 95% of traders fail. If you want to see examples of traders who are successful with EA, see Mr. Arief Makmur here. and there are risks in any trade that we do, no matter we use manual trading or automatic trading, you will never trade without risk. The benefits are always there if we take risks, and never think of profit if you don't want to take risks. Automatic trading is good if we already understand how to use it properly.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't usually trade foreign exchange using expert advisors because they are not guaranteed to work and I think EA's foreign exchange trading strategies and techniques can be useless and I think EA can't make a decision. and the robot or EA for me you need high capital because if you play martiangle EA, when you start buying small lots, if at that time it's sold, lot 2 will be bigger, imagine if your capital can't cover, slowly your money lost.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robot hamesha manushyon par phaayade honge bhale hee ham unhen banaate hain. jab tak yah laabh karata hai, yah theek hai lekin kya ham robot par itana nirbhar hona chaahate hain ki agar kuchh keede ise prabhaavit karate hain to ham sab kuchh kho dete hain. aur een aur manushyon ka upayog karane ke beech apane svayan ke phaayade hain ... lekin kabhee-kabhee manushyon mein manushyon kee jaivik bhaavana hotee hai jaise ham thake hue, ubaoo, neend aur itane par hote hain, jabaki ham manushyon ko pasand nahin karate hain.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kabhee-kabhee mujhe lagata hai ki main ek videshee mudra robot ka upayog karata hoon lekin kaee baar main aasaan kaam ka upayog karata hoon. videshee mudra kisee bhee vyaapaaree ke lie ek aasaan kaam hai yadi vah anubhavee hai aur videshee mudra par gyaan pa sakata hai. aur vyaapaariyon kee anupasthiti mein vyaapaar karane ke lie robot ka upayog kiya jaata hai. lekin mujhe lagata hai ki kuchh seemaen hain. keval agar aapake paas badee ikvitee nahin hai aur agar baajaar mein achaanak aandolan hota hai to aap apana poora khaata kho denge kyonki robot kabhee bhee stop los ka upayog nahin karata hai aur nahin le sakata hai. khud ka phaisala. isalie mainyualee treding karana sabase achchha hai

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , main eee ke saath kaam nahin karata. mujhe lagata hai ki main eee ke saath vyaapaar nahin kar sakata. main rananeeti ka drdhata se paalan nahin karata. isalie eee ke saath vyaapaar mein nukasaan uthaana sambhav hai yadi main ek majaboot rananeeti ka upayog nahin karata hoon. haalaanki eee manushyon dvaara banaaya gaya hai, lekin vyaapaar ke baare mein ek nishchit disha praapt karata hai. aur eee ek asaadhaaran sanketak hai jo aapako sabase achchha sanket de sakata hai, kyonki mere doston ne mujhe bataaya ki yah sabase achchha sanketak tha lekin mujhe us sanketak mein koee dilachaspee nahin thee, lekin mujhe us rananeeti mein dilachaspee thee jo mainne khud ko paida kee thee.

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear frineds
    forex trader koi rebot system softwear nhi h aur na hi ye totly loss hi . this is the game of ur luck and ur mind palnig mry khyal mn to ye sara sar khan ghlt hi k ye ak rebot system softwer hi .

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will use the help of the forex robot if I would have left a long time in the forex market, so if I'm going to use this forex robot will be very safe
    and we must also be able to use this forex robot in a safe manner si, so then I would be more secure in trading with an automated way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast