+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 328 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3274

Thread: I Want to Trade...then How...?

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ndm View Post
    for a new comer i this system what you people suggest that what they do in starting the Forex what are the minimum requirements before starting this business and after that what they do to start in real trading in forex
    you have to start learning how to trade, including your basic starting to learn how to trade how to use the platform to analyze indicators in your trades and it is very important for use in our trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    for a new comer i this system what you people suggest that what they do in starting the Forex what are the minimum requirements before starting this business and after that what they do to start in real trading in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by khanforex View Post
    which will teach you step by step . Try to use indicators and get to know how they works . And then practice your strategies on demo
    account.
    is true for novice traders are expected to use a demo account to determine the pace and learning strategies in order to step by step we can master the trading strategies in play, and we also need not fear because in the demo account we will not lose money.

Junior Member miner is an unknown quantity at this point miner's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for ur post

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many thanks dear hardworks your example is so meaningful. I am also a new face in forex trade. I have also the confusion regarding graph. I have hot a clear scenario about the graphs from your nice example.

Member smrkaes is an unknown quantity at this point smrkaes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I Want to Trade...then How...?

I am a Beginner,i read many articles,but i don't know how to trade, i am using a demo account,and watching the market movement,but i don't know how to Read the Graph and How to take decision Buy or Sell,somebody please explain it with images.
    you set up Bollinger band indicator when candlestick going down line out you can buy and when upper line candlestick out you can sell both are profit medial Line .
    best of luck
    Fear arise from our inner resistance to change. I welcome change.
    web hosting bangladesh
    I Love my country. I am developing my talent and skills,so I can be an asset for my country.

Senior Member khanforex is an unknown quantity at this point khanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a Beginner,i read many articles,but i don't know how to trade, i am using a demo account,and watching the market movement,but i don't know how to Read the Graph and How to take decision Buy or Sell,somebody please explain it with images.
    which will teach you step by step . Try to use indicators and get to know how they works . And then practice your strategies on demo
    account.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To learn how to trade the forex market, you should probably read a book on pivot point and you can also read a book on DiNapoli. You would with constant search, patience and determination to succeed in forex become a good trader with time.

Senior Member safdarjafri is an unknown quantity at this point safdarjafri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think better way to understand charts is watching videos. You can download video related to various type of charts from youtube. Also some sites provide good and easy stuff for learning forex. You can search these sites through google. The images given below are very usefull to understand charts.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading karna bahut aasna hai agar aap just new hai forex main tab aap pahle books or web site par study kare saari basic knowledge le.
    uske baad forum par aap other trader ki strategy ki study kare or apne liye ek trading strategy teyaar kare.
    or jab aap ki strategy aap ko trading signal de aap trade karo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 328 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)