+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 328 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3274

Thread: I Want to Trade...then How...?

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you however don't understand whatsoever then you should try to determine, mainly because I do think it should be whatever you decide and determine that you just could actually business as well as try and alter anything.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prem View Post
    yes,your choice is good for selecting demo account.you can learn several important things from it.in demo account itself have a small tab for taking new orders.1)it is in left upper corner,2)click the tab named NEW ORDER,3)it shows graph about market movements,tabs are symbol,volume,buy and sell,4)you select symbol,buy or sell.5)for closing you double click the opened orders,it is in lower side.then close tab will be shown.https://indian-forex.com/images/smilies/good.gif
    . The beginners should learn about the forex properly so that they do not have to face any problem while trading. The trader should be good in reading market because market is the main thing in forex all the transaction happens in market. The trader should also be good in making strategy because strategy is the back bone of forex without strategy the trade cannot run for long time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    You need learn about forex.you can to help from the online. What terms do you understand in forex trading and how can you relate them to a forex trading terminal. Metatrader is much easier to understand and get familiar with.I can share you friend who know fores trade

you must learn how to trade on demo because demo will give you all your tools which will help you in real trading but you must take your time on demo and not fasten to earn because money come in the end but you must learn and increase your skills

Member hanna is an unknown quantity at this point hanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need learn about forex.you can to help from the online. What terms do you understand in forex trading and how can you relate them to a forex trading terminal. Metatrader is much easier to understand and get familiar with.I can share you friend who know fores trade

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sabuz View Post
    f you will be a good trade you should study more and more and practice more time in the damo learn method and try to demo you should practice in damo minimum 6 month
    You are right @ sabuz, we must continue to practice on a demo account regularly if we intend to succeed in forex and a minimum of 6 months would be advisable for us to demo trade. This 6 months period, would be enough to broaden our scope.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you still do not understand at all then you should try to find out, because I think it should be whatever you find out that you were able to trade and also try to change everything

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Having a Forex trading plan is one of the key elements to becoming a successful Forex trader. Many traders never even make a trading plan, let alone use one regularly. It’s very important that you do both; make a trading plan and use the one you make…don’t just make one and then never look at it like many traders do

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a Beginner,i read many articles,but i don't know how to trade, i am using a demo account,and watching the market movement,but i don't know how to Read the Graph and How to take decision Buy or Sell,somebody please explain it with images.
    agar app aik achi trade karna chata hain tu app ko chiya kay app demo may zayda say zayda trade karain taka app ko aik achi practice ho jaya aur app aik achi trading karah sakain.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As you are a newbie, I think you should be learn basic thinks of forex when you learn basic then you enter in demo and minimum 6 months practice demo trading after that you enter in real trading and follow all rules that you learn in demo trading.

Junior Member Ekoindo is an unknown quantity at this point Ekoindo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a Beginner,i read many articles,but i don't know how to trade, i am using a demo account,and watching the market movement,but i don't know how to Read the Graph and How to take decision Buy or Sell,somebody please explain it with images.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

buy when the tide line to buy the stock above and below the stock line. It also applies equally to the MFI. for a line of colorful yet complicated enough to explain for me

may be useful

+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 328 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)