+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 328 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: I Want to Trade...then How...?

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must have 100% confidence on your side. I have 100% confidence in my price action trading strategy - which does not say that I am stupid enough to believe EVERY trade will win, but I am absolutely sure that every time I trade my superiority is really present and good leaning makes you being a good trader, forex trading is not as easy as it looks in the first gl rather than a strategy and everything related to it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sepuluh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first time every trader must need an exercise demo account more and more appropriate and you can easily manage profits by studying in this market and also practice with this learning and use your merchant potential for such improvements in my opinion if you want successful traders about things this forex market then you need the right knowledge about this market then you can easily get here too Try to understand every basic knowledge about forex because this is the only way for better results later

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we don't have knowledge then we don't become successful traders, so there is a theme sentence and that is learning more and getting more that if we get enough knowledge about forex then we can take advantageous steps and be able to get profits and Forex trading is learning business for traders, get money and in our trade, we need to learn first so we know we will do things like that, so if we want to be good traders, we need to learn a lot

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And I have to say that education is the backbone of the nation, that learning is the best and the key to success. Learning is the main source of success in this risky profession so without learning it is not successful in the forex market after all. Nothing can make everything perfect have enough knowledge or learn about it as if if you can learn forex you can earn from forex Currency prices on the Forex market mostly move in trends

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They can use stop loss and only profit. Learning forex cannot replace it by gaining profits in this market. Learning is the first step of success in the forex business rather than Patience strengthening positive trading habits while emotional trading strengthens the negative once you start doing it. Forex trading is very risky and there are many traders, so at first we have to learn forex trading and then we get success from the forex market

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex will be profitable if we can make a good analysis and must also be supported by good money management so that we will not lose too much than we can afford. Financial or political factors have control over the value or price of a currency that has been measured by the market to be included as an important factor in creating price trends as if and money deposited is small because usually beginners will dream of easily winning money here but in reality difficult to

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They are a new Forex trader to get money spontaneously so there are so many opportunities in each pair that it is always recommended that you stick to one or two pairs. New traders must always be aware of market movements as if Get experienced tutors or traders to guide than Many new investors are very enthusiastic to start trading as soon as they can finally trade in any direction

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are a beginner and want to trade then first start learning about trading after starting a demo account on a demo account forex will help you get experience and finally after getting experience and before trying a real account, you have full control over your emotions. and I wait sometimes for days or even a week without learning the right way to trade and generate profits from forex according to my advice for every new Forex trader that you learn more and practice you will know what Forex needs basic and understanding about the Forex market and you will learn to analyze the market and go up and down and always your motivation will be positive

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to send a message from an investor or buy a trader from If you have any questions or concerns about the future of your business, you will be able to log in to your bank account. If you want to know more about how to use this technique, then you will be able to use it as an analogy, and you will be able to talk about how to communicate. I have had a lot of love for myself, because I am a person who has never been a part of anything, I am a person who has contributed to my love for people, I am happy that I am a person who has a trade-of-care crisis. hogi

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is one thing you cannot do without forex education there, that is you use there is one thing you have to do and that when you trade you must make sure that what you do is in the form you trade and you can see tutorials on forex and you will find this on youtube. Trusting me will help you a lot. After that you will get some ideas about forex trading. Then start trading the demo for at least 1 month to learn all the basics. I guarantee you will succeed in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 328 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)