+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 328 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Thread: I Want to Trade...then How...?

Banned zainabch is an unknown quantity at this point zainabch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a Beginner,i read many articles,but i don't know how to trade, i am using a demo account,and watching the market movement,but i don't know how to Read the Graph and How to take decision Buy or Sell,somebody please explain it with images.
    sub sy phly candlelistice patternes or chart patterns ko prh ly. achi tra sy unko prhy or candles ko dekhy k unki kya movement hai kon c candel ka kya effect hota hai. us k baad support and resistance draw kry. candle or suport resiatence dono mil k apko trade dy gy or achi trae ho gi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai sahi kaha trade karne ke liye humare ko yaha par jayda mehnat karna hota hai bhai, mehnat karne se humare ko safalta mil paati hai, aur jo safal ho jaate hai wo paisa acha khasa kama lete hai bhai.
    yaha par achi trading karna hai to trader ko utna mehnat bhi karna hoga yaha par risk bohot hi jyada hai yaha par sikhe bina trader kaam nahi kar sakta hai trader aise karke loss hi karta hai sikhna jaruri hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To begin to trade in the Forex market you need to learn at least one trading strategy for trading in the market and also ensure that you trade a demo account until you are satisfied with your Forex trading result, usually trading a demo account should not be for less than six months.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Member shaffaat is an unknown quantity at this point shaffaat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother let me tell for the beginners there is demo account in which they can learn everything. I had no idea and i opened demo account and learned everything by my ownself i know that even if i would set the wrong trade then it's a demo account and it's for the sake of learning so yeah do not hesitate and if you want to learn the technical part then you can search on youtube different tutorials are available there moreover if you go and read different threads over here then you would get a lots of knowledge.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashisol View Post
    Agr aap trade krna chahtay ho to aap ko forex trading mai kaafi mehnat krnay ki zaroorat hogi aap ko forex trading mai earn krna hoga aap ko forex mai strategies ko use krna hoga aap ko forex ko learn krna hoga tb jakr aap forex mai earn kr sktay ho
    Haan bhai sahi kaha trade karne ke liye humare ko yaha par jayda mehnat karna hota hai bhai, mehnat karne se humare ko safalta mil paati hai, aur jo safal ho jaate hai wo paisa acha khasa kama lete hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned malikhaddi is an unknown quantity at this point malikhaddi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is very hard work difficult field don't take it easy. Before trading newbie should have to get proper knowledge about forex trading and prectiece good on demo account must investment should be small before real trading look market trends update of crunchy rate and look expert trading style and follow the.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hamen apni forex market mein trading ko start karny k liye hamen trading ko learn kar hogy pehly hamen pehly demo account bnana hogy hamen us demo account per trading kar k apni liye strategy bnana hogy

Junior Member ahmedomran is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedomran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello
    First you have to study the principles of Forex through educational videos through which you will know how to determine the direction of the market
    Second, read a simple book on Forex and determine the direction
    The formation of a trading strategy is the first strategic experience that has been repeated for trading
    Excellence and success

Senior Member ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agr aap trade krna chahtay ho to aap ko forex trading mai kaafi mehnat krnay ki zaroorat hogi aap ko forex trading mai earn krna hoga aap ko forex mai strategies ko use krna hoga aap ko forex ko learn krna hoga tb jakr aap forex mai earn kr sktay ho

Junior Member ahmedomran is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedomran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello
    Trading is very short as follows
    1. Know the trend of the market to rise or fall or fluctuate and trading in the direction of the market.
    2. To be your strategy and strategy is about
    Point of entry Exit point Gain profit Stop loss
    3 - you buy which you expect to increase the price and vice versa in the sale
    With success and excellence

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 328 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)