+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 332 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3311

Thread: Trading With Bonuses.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DiF0r View Post
    What do you guys think about free no deposit bonuses / forum bonuses? I think it can be a great experience for beginners to trade on a real account without risking any own investment. A lot of traders are skeptical about those bonuses and will tell you that those are all scams but they are wrong! There are a lot of honest brokers out there that give you bonuses from $5-$20 and allow you to withdraw any profits. I've started my trading career with a few bonus accounts and I've managed to make some nice profits. Some brokers allowed me to make withdrawals but not all.

You can check for No deposit forex bonuses and brokers that are honest and trustworthy.
    yes the bonuses offered by good forex brokers are really a high end opportunity to skilled traders who can get benefits and make profits without any deposit.
    even i have tried many and got benefited.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DiF0r View Post
    Yes you are right, the small bonuses are usually the best ones with no strings attached. Some brokers with bonuses from $5-$20 let you withdraw the profits immediately or have very low requirements only 1 lot traded or something like that.

Brokers that offer $100-$200 bonuses usually don't want to pay you nothing. They have requirements of trading 15lots in 30 days and stuff like that, it's just not real. The last time I was trading with a $100 bonus I've made $1000 profit and I couldn't withdraw nothing.
    i'm intresting to read your story my friend, so sorry to hear it. if i may ask, why you can not withdraw your profit ? and what is broker's name ? thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shemozz is an unknown quantity at this point shemozz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading through the bonus is a good thing provides a great opportunity for beginner trader education and training in the real Forex market without the payment of any money or under any loss of funds ...thanx for this good thread

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by delpacing View Post
    I used the list to brokers who provide no deposit bonus, I think it is great but can trade without capital, we can also use the capital to try some new methods of forex
    trade with the bonus would be the best choice for the newbie or for those who do not have money to invest, forex market is very risky so I think that using the bonus as a demo account to trading would be a good way

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is really outstanding feature of forex especially insta-forex that they allow even those to trade who dont have money or dont have a means to deposit they can trade on real account with either post bonus or no-deposit bonus, you can earn money without deposit until you become expert in forex and when you have much confidence you can put your own money..

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joko View Post
    It's important to improve our skill of trading too although we got capitals from bonus posting. It's possible
    to use demo account first to build skill of trading and then using bonus account posting. So don't trade without
    any knowledges and experiences because it will waste your capitals.
    I think I agree with you. If you are a newbie then it would be nice if we use a forex demo account to practice but we do while writing in the forum to synthesize sufficient capital to begin trading. With sufficient capital and knowledge, the trading will be much easier for us later.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There was a bonus from a broker should it make us more enthusiasm because we should not waste my time wasted, even though we say when trading takes time to take a bonus that I do not think there is a problem

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well ya kafi achi cheez ha k jo hme apne jaib sa Forex trading k liye paise nai lagane par rahe kiun k har koi itna ameer nai hota k apne jaib sa paise laga ske aur ache profit Forex market sa earn kr ske mere khyal sa insta Forex ki ak bhut hi achi khosis ha aur is sa kafi logoun ko faida ho raha ha.

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    No deposit bonus really an excellent opportunity for new traders. I think forex becoming popular so quick for this great opportunity. But some brokers give conditions of trading big lot. Then by this bonus traders does not justify himself becomes loser. But instaforex forum posting bonus is really marvelous. With this bonus we can trade in micro account will small lot size. I am trading with indian forex forum bonus of $9.3. yet my balance is $8.50. I can did it for micro account and small lot size.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai yehi to hey main cheez is liye bohot sey trader bonus milnay k baad bhi loss ker detay hien phir dubara posting kertay rehtay hien, ager strategy achi hey to aap achay pesay kema sektay hien forex trading sey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 332 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)