+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 288 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 2877

Thread: Use of take profit tool.

Junior Member S A Sani is an unknown quantity at this point S A Sani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, It is no doubtly say that, for a save and risk free trade you should take some initiative one of this is use STOP LOSS during trade for secure the trade from big loss and big secure trading. as you are using this method you can control your trade even though you are not in front of your trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned genjer fx is an unknown quantity at this point genjer fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    TP is very useful for me, target profit so petrified me not greedy psychology so at the end of his losses as prices reverse, I put her regular TP only 10 to 20 pips for every trade only and I am satisfied with this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned getrich1985 is an unknown quantity at this point getrich1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are right my friend, stop loss and take profit are very useful for trading in this market. We can avoid big loss and make profit when this market move stronly. So we should use them when we open a position.

Senior Member FxBD is on a distinguished road FxBD's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Take profit tool is very good for trader. When price reach traders target then take profit can close their order automatically and very quickly. But if trader dont use take profit then some time if trader close their order it take few time. So set take profit is very good for trader.
    Peace for everyone

Member mmm2013 is an unknown quantity at this point mmm2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that we have to have the successful business strategy makes us that we can make profit easily and must possess sufficient expertise to help us to make a profit easily away from any losses

Senior Member yassoo011 is an unknown quantity at this point yassoo011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss and take profit the most important tools must Taatalmanm before entering into transactions because they
    A guarantee of market volatility and in some cases possible separates the net or electricity a Dhamannan understanding تحقييق goal of the deal

Member manav14386 is on a distinguished road manav14386's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai sahi baat kahi aapne, take profit lagane ke baad hume na to greedy aata hai, aur na hi emotional jo take profit hum laga dete hai, wo hi laga rahne dena chahiye, hume jitna bhi profit mil jaye sahi hoga, loss se kafi behtar hai.
    ha bhai hume apne profit point se stick rehna chahiye,jo point humne take profit ka kiya ho hume ussi par rehne se greed bhi khatam ho jaati hai..jo bahut achhi cheez hai forex trading ke liye..

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    This forex business is like having a very strong appeal. because it's in the forex business is very possible for us to be able to get a lot of money very easily. and I think everyone in the forex business also has a purpose. because that's what makes every person has an overwhelming desire to remain studying this forex business very well, although they are through a difficult learning process.

Member wulandari is on a distinguished road wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by thankyou05 View Post
    The forex market is the largest in the world. The Internet has made it accessible for everyone to participate in the cut and thrust of trading in this exciting, constantly moving market. Prices move up and down constantly.
    You right, nowaday its so easy to join forex, you can start trading with only $1, by opening real cent account in instaforex, its really amazing huh? but its so easy to leave forex, its like addict, makes you want to trade anytime

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is really helpful tool and I used to use it too, that help me to determine and estimated about price movement range in that day and I can estimated and calculate where will I put TP and my Stop loss point

+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 288 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)