+ Reply to Thread
Page 574 of 610 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 572 573 574 575 576 584 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lap View Post
    I think its very hard question how much money form forex ina day because its really hard to say . if we take big risk then its may give huge profit but if we wrong then its take away high also. and think only experience traders good to take high risk instead low experience trader because it may very high risk for them.
    if we are afraid to risk our jobs then we will never go forward and we will not succeed,,, because the challenges we get is an additional lesson for us

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I agree that the amount of profit we earn depends on how big our initial amount is.I am trading in demo with a balance of 50$ and I am daily making a profit of 1-2 $ and it is acceptable for me.With big initial balance more lot sizes we can trade and thus more profit we can earn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    How much money you can earn in a day it is depend on your trading balance that how much money you have deposit for trading. So, I can say frankly that there is no limitation to earn if their is no limitation by your balance.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Revenue in the forex every day is not always the same, this was due to market movements are always different. Today is a big benefit, yet been certainly tomorrow will get the same profit.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may nay aaj tak aik din may 40$ kamaey thay, jo may per day mayra highest record hay or wo bhi sirf 35$ equity per. oss kay baad phir wo 40$ may nay foran withdraw ker liay. phir osi account may do din baad 24$ banae. or phir mayra wo account blow ho gia.

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its very hard question how much money form forex ina day because its really hard to say . if we take big risk then its may give huge profit but if we wrong then its take away high also. and think only experience traders good to take high risk instead low experience trader because it may very high risk for them.

Banned Chi Pheo is an unknown quantity at this point Chi Pheo's Avatar
    Thanks
    What a interesting question you have, my guy. I think, a trader can earn how much it depends on their experience and their money that they invest in it. To me, i started at 100% and i can make profit of 20% per day. And you? how much?

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by andrian View Post
    Many indicators that you can try in the terminal. Each indicator has its function, respectively. You only need to be skilled in the use of only a few indicators. It is sure to give profit to you.
    indicators will determine the direction of our trade is to sell or buy so mastery and indicators need to be skilled in its use even though only a few indications that the use

Senior Member nigar is an unknown quantity at this point nigar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader can earn a lot of money,If he invest a lot.It depends on your capital & trading strategy.you can earn more with small capital,if you work hard.

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you're talking a single day in a life time, it can be thousands percents. But if you're talking day by day, then most likely the answer is none. There are days where you make money, there are days where you loose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 574 of 610 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 572 573 574 575 576 584 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)