+ Reply to Thread
Page 571 of 610 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 569 570 571 572 573 581 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by skboyra View Post
    there is no limitation of your income that how much money you will earn, it also depends on your investment and trading technique. but generally you have to target that you will minimum two percent of your total investment in a day.
    I am agree with you that there is no limitation of income to reach as daily profit but it's better to determine more realistic
    target to reach adjusted with our own capabilities because it will be high risk. It can be high risk because there is
    tendency to trade with big lot size to realize the target.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no limitation of your income that how much money you will earn, it also depends on your investment and trading technique. but generally you have to target that you will minimum two percent of your total investment in a day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jerryandika is an unknown quantity at this point jerryandika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Tips for traders, It is therefore as a trader you need a friend who could always motivate and could always cheer us on when in adversity, so that when we are again down the condition that there is always encouraging us to go forward and forward

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by devidasi55 View Post
    profit depend on how much trad. profit depend on your brilliant trade. some time earn good some time earn not good. one day i make profit 40$ to 100$
    so profit is not confirm always. mainly your risk and your right trading method.There are no limit to earn money by forex,but it is not easy.
    thanks
    yes we can get a lot of money here if we know the techniques and how to trade the best time to go and when to stop the profit is not always fixed sometimes small sometimes big suit our ability to predict the market

Senior Member nita is an unknown quantity at this point nita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How much capital you enter by using lots of 0.3, what level of risk you take. I want to know to start my trading activities. I'm using 0.5 with a capital of about $ 300 if you think it is safe?

Member pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne ziada se ziada aik din main 30 dollar earn kiy thy aor aisa sirf aik he din hua tha us ke bad mujhee itni earning kabhi be nahi mili thi balky mujh se kafi sara loss ho gya tha isi liy ab sekhna chahti hun

Senior Member shorif is an unknown quantity at this point shorif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The amount of money attained simply by myself inside the currency trading per evening just isn't identical. About several evening My partner and i make greater than 20$ and also at times My partner and i make lower than 10$ and also about several evening My partner and i drop greater than 10 or perhaps 20$. Forex trading is quite high-risk enterprise and also we need to business inside forex trading together with significantly attention. The amount of money attained simply by myself inside the currency trading per evening just isn't identical. About several evening My partner and i make greater than 20$ and also at times My partner and i make lower than 10$ and also about several evening My partner and i drop greater than 10 or perhaps 20$. Forex trading is quite high-risk enterprise and also we need to business inside forex trading together with significantly attention.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by boxcorp View Post
    The money earned by me in the forex trading for each day is not same. On some day I earn more than 20$ and sometimes I earn less than 10$ and even on some day I lose more than 10 or 20$. Forex is very risky business and we have to trade in forex with much care.Profit and loss only depend on your investment,your risk and your right trading method.There are no limit to earn money by forex,but it is very-very hard.
    Till now i still feel as a new trader i can say that whenever i got profit ,its for the good timings and nothing else as i can't put myself in the remaining three categories and to acquire those ,it will take some time for me but me very much positive for my trade next and earn better money.

Member yanu is an unknown quantity at this point yanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

target in pips

in forex trading that I did not based on how much money I make in a day, but it is how the target pips or will I get my release for a loss, because the money is relatively important is how we create a strategy for achieving results and managing losses in a period of time

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rofeq View Post
    yes with the understanding the ways and techniques of trade is good and right and is able to predict the market direction will allow us to achieve major gains here we also have to specify the targets to be achieved in order to increase trade
    determine the target can make us more regularly in trading, it is I apply to my trade, and indeed I tend to trade according to a trading plan and rules that I have made. apparently you have to apply as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 571 of 610 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 569 570 571 572 573 581 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)