+ Reply to Thread
Page 566 of 610 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 564 565 566 567 568 576 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,660 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Banned jason1 is an unknown quantity at this point jason1's Avatar
    Thanks
    sobko malum ha alertpay akon hoga payza . payza marelea assa ho. and better then moneybookers

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member king is an unknown quantity at this point king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    hey this is forex here no limit for anything here we can earn thousand of money in a point or lose thousand of money, Total profit and total lose depend on the total investment yes if have a good judgement of market and good control then you can earn unlimited ,best of luck
    Yes I agree with you in forex trading you can earn a profit in an imaginary single point but unfortunately you can lose everything but the problem still rest on your method of trading strategy and you made ​​is a good strategy and patience, you'll have a total benefit or bad strategy and fear you'll have a total loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shazzy is on a distinguished road shazzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading we earn profit on daily basis. yeh sab traders pe depend karta hai ke kis tarah planning and strategy kar ke acha profit earn kare. regular basis pe earn karne ke liye humain trading ko kafi time dena hota hai or phir humain acha profit easily mil sakta hai.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Target to reach for every trader can be different and it will depend on strategy which is used and it will depend on style of trading
    for each trader. My capital and capabilities will give effect too, so it can be different for one trader and others. As long as I have
    determined it in demo account and I can reach it, so I could use it as daily target.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually its depend on market situation. i trade but sometime market goes big fall or sometimes big rise so this is not sure. but my average profit can be as like 5-10$ per day. always trade risk free minimum 5% risk against your capital.

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayx181992 View Post
    Well if we are doing forex trading then its not necessary we can able to make a good amount of profit daily some time we also suffer losses , But we don't have to give up . Some time i make a good amount of profit like 50-80$ in a day or some time more than that , but there is also contains risks , so i take each and every step very carefully and after thinking two times so that . And some time i also suffer a loss too , but if whenever i suffer a loss i don't get upset because i know i can cover my funds by doing trading nicely.
    Thanks for sharing your inner words. I can earn daily more than 200 dollar. Cause I have got some magical indicators.

Thanks
    yes every body.. and i think know the all traders insta broker is also good and best and big broker on the Asia country ..

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    hey this is forex here no limit for anything here we can earn thousand of money in a point or lose thousand of money, Total profit and total lose depend on the total investment yes if have a good judgement of market and good control then you can earn unlimited ,best of luck
    Traders can earn unlimited amounts of money from the forex market daily but there is no way that a trader can tell absolutely accurately how the market movement will be in a particular day so taking so many trades will open yout trading account to risks. It is better to take a little out of the potentially unlimited profits and then rest for the day.

Thanks
    The longer answer is, yes you can make a living trading the Forex market ... How much money do you need to make a living as a forex trader.. But, thre must be a range of criteria the would be possible for you

Thanks
    Yes, it's depend many more option , 1st your in intelligent 2nd depend on your invest how much you can earn and invest ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 566 of 610 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 564 565 566 567 568 576 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)