+ Reply to Thread
Page 564 of 610 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554 562 563 564 565 566 574 ... LastLast
Results 5,631 to 5,640 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Senior Member menu is an unknown quantity at this point menu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade follow my strategy and analysis technical and fundamental analysis money management learn practice more knowledge investment policy i think is the strategy is only way to got success i got daily 50 pips and success full trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wending View Post
    I think it just depends on whether there is a clear trend of that day.If I have caught a clear trend,I think it will be easy for me to make more money there.You see,I have initial deposit for $100 there,I will usually make $10 a day there,which I think can be a very good earning.
    I agree with you, we cannot earn same amount each day, and each day it is different conditions and so it would depend on levels and market volatily, i may earn in a day what i earn in several other days.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaz View Post
    i think agr to ap ko forex ke bare main experience ha or ap ke pass investment be ha
    to ap 200 dollar se daily minimum 7 se 12 dollar earn kar sakte han.ye sab depend karta ha ap ke expreince or mind pe.
    phr ap daily achi earning kar sakte han.wese to mere dost daily ke 50 plus dollar be earn kar rahe han.
    ha aisa to hy agar ap k k pass experience and knoweldge hy and koi achi strategy hy to ap easy 200 $ sy 7$ to 12$ easy earn kr sakty hen low risk sy be but itnay kam balance sy greedy be ho jay to agar start karni hy to ap ko chaiey k 1000$ ho to start karen then ap easy profit earn kr skaty hen yeh acha margin hy

Member Maaz is an unknown quantity at this point Maaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think agr to ap ko forex ke bare main experience ha or ap ke pass investment be ha
    to ap 200 dollar se daily minimum 7 se 12 dollar earn kar sakte han.ye sab depend karta ha ap ke expreince or mind pe.
    phr ap daily achi earning kar sakte han.wese to mere dost daily ke 50 plus dollar be earn kar rahe han.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mhchomsi View Post
    the most important thing is to get the profit consistently is highly expected by traders let alone a beginner trader. so get your $ 10 every day is a very good one. If I may suggest any you get profit withdrawal then it did .... so this is completely correct forex trading can generate profits
    Good trader should be able to maximize profit and minimize loss, so don't focus on profit only but trader must think about the risk
    of loss too. It's important to determine realistic target adjusted with my current capabilities in capitals and skill of trading. Don't
    make target which is too far away from capabilities.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin View Post
    very true, sometimes we can profit from the forex market has a number of uncertainties. but in my opinion, gets $ 10 per day is the result of a fairly enjoyable, especially if it is still counted as a beginner.
    the most important thing is to get the profit consistently is highly expected by traders let alone a beginner trader. so get your $ 10 every day is a very good one. If I may suggest any you get profit withdrawal then it did .... so this is completely correct forex trading can generate profits

Junior Member moshiurmmrs001 is an unknown quantity at this point moshiurmmrs001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have joined Forex recently thinking that i might be able to earn 30 US dollar per day. As a matter of fact as i am less experienced i am being able to earn some 5 us dollar per day. It may be increased quickly as i am being experienced day by day.

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moss View Post
    I earn about $10 in a day.Some days i earn more than it that means $30 or more and other days i earn less than $10 or no earning.My highest earn in a day is $50.It was really interesting to me.
    very true, sometimes we can profit from the forex market has a number of uncertainties. but in my opinion, gets $ 10 per day is the result of a fairly enjoyable, especially if it is still counted as a beginner.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedi View Post
    We need more concern in good management surely, So if you want to remove your emotions from your trading then you need to ensure you cover as many angles as possible.should be trade with low volume and after sure.
    Yes i agree it, there's no hesitation which patience is vital from the fx trading. Nonetheless I'd like to speak about that him and i enter the marketplace to the foundation connected with some of our investigation not necessarily emotive aspect therefore inexperienced speculator must essential very first investigation.

Banned moss is on a distinguished road moss's Avatar
    Thanks
    I earn about $10 in a day.Some days i earn more than it that means $30 or more and other days i earn less than $10 or no earning.My highest earn in a day is $50.It was really interesting to me.I can not express my feelings on that day.Now i am in loss.I can not earn money.I think i will earn again and make money.Thank you Forex to give me chance for earning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 564 of 610 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554 562 563 564 565 566 574 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)