+ Reply to Thread
Page 561 of 610 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 559 560 561 562 563 571 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,610 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmoney View Post
    There is no any limit that you can earn daily from the forex trading but you have to remember that if you try to get as much as profit then you try to overtrade in the forex and the time comes when you lose whole of your profit in single trade so you have to avoid such situation.
    Good opinion! Thats true for some part of it. I believe in limited chances even here in forex trading business. Well, theorically, there is unlimited profit we can earn in our every trade, but in fact, the schenario will run differently. We can not force our account to gain unlimited profit with just very tiny capitals, right?! But, after all, I like your statement that overtrade will drive our trade to fail trade.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea91 View Post
    i don't count my profits daily because it is not ideal as Forex is more flexible than this and not all the days i close my positions by the end of the day so i prefer to count my profits by the weekend or the end of every month
    You need to count your earnings every day. In this way you will know if your earning or losing money and you know how to react or what to do next in order to minimize loses or maximize profit. Just think that if you don't check your loses you maybe going to get MC and you still don't know it because you don't check your earnings every days. And if you check and see that you make lets say 100 dollars profit yesterday and today your profit is only 80 dollars left then that means you loss 20 dollars that means your trade is losing some profit. Now if you know this you can find a way to stop losing your profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Baby D is an unknown quantity at this point Baby D's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedi View Post
    We need more concern in good management surely, So if you want to remove your emotions from your trading then you need to ensure you cover as many angles as possible.should be trade with low volume and after sure.
    in fact all that we have prepared, but unfortunately that's not all we are doing, to question the theory is that everything is easy and when we practice, it is very difficult at all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned roberto110 is an unknown quantity at this point roberto110's Avatar
    Thanks
    Very nice article and very informative and also very long time I think that this is a point that every trader should know before entering the Forex market and thank you so much for sharing such a nice and expensive knowledge with you stay up I hope you continue to share your knowledge in the future time as well, the patience and discipline to trade rules, don't be greedy and not emotionally, trained to use a demo account before we can be sure to use your real account.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sadam View Post
    better before we can master the demo account we do not play well in forex trading accounts because the account is no real risk of loss that we will experience and we better learn well in a demo account first.
    Yes, that was rigt. Good trader should master demo account first to know the most suitable strategy with current style of trading
    and to make sure if we could gain consistent profit in demo account. It's important to determine realistic target to reach in forex
    so we won't be higher in pressure.

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yep my friend.Forex is a good job which we can earn unlimited money daily.But I think your daily profit depends on your capital.I calculate my daily profit.I am in 5% daily profit in my life.I mean if your capital is $100 your daily capital may be $5...Wish you all the best for your success..

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by devvi View Post
    if we lose then we have a lot to try as much as possible so we will get good results with it then we will get what we want,,, because the loss is not the end of everything
    better before we can master the demo account we do not play well in forex trading accounts because the account is no real risk of loss that we will experience and we better learn well in a demo account first.

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hashaam View Post
    yar ye cheez us k capital or invested amount pe depend kri hai ksi bhi trader k lea loss se guzarna aik aam baat hai lekin bht acha profit koi koi trader earn krta hai is k lea mehnat ki zroorat hai but koi percentage fix nhi hai is bary me k trader ktna earn kr skta hai..
    if we lose then we have a lot to try as much as possible so we will get good results with it then we will get what we want,,, because the loss is not the end of everything

Junior Member Projapoty is on a distinguished road Projapoty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is full of money but its important to keep in mind that its also full of loss.Ya can earn alot in a certain day.But it can only make us hunger for huge profit.Thats mean lead to us to a danger zone.So huge profit is danger one.But steady profit should keep you for a longer time.

Junior Member kim15 is an unknown quantity at this point kim15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that could not be unchangeable that in a day how untold profit is awaiting for us strength be contingent that incoming regress is inactivity for us, In covering of Profit i score intentional my own strategy with $100 quantity, that i can get many then $15 in a day, and mightiness be the big and skillful trade jazz there own and they hump much profit then me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 561 of 610 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 559 560 561 562 563 571 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)