+ Reply to Thread
Page 536 of 610 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 534 535 536 537 538 546 586 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Member lecoq6 is an unknown quantity at this point lecoq6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to earn consistent profit of $500 monthly for 3 months and when I already achieved that my next target would be $1000 for the next 3 months. It will be hard to reach at first but am willing to do my best and double my efforts to make it happen one day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no any limit that you can earn in a single day. most of the time when the market moves unexpectedly then you can make huge amount within a short period of time but you must have to trade as per the trend of the pair so that you will not get margin call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatu View Post
    I havent taken any good understantement for the same but I know i will make some good strategy that could earn me around 100 usd every single day. forex provides good oppotunity to make some good money, but you should really understand your trading strategy first.
    I also have earned more than 150 dollar in a day, that is the money i have earned in profits, but the earned money the recovered my draw down is more than 300$ in a day that is the best trading that for me so far.

Member lembutkhan is an unknown quantity at this point lembutkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a trader with a trading capital is only $ 100 dollars.
    In every day, I have a profit target of around $ 5 - $ 10, or about 5-10% of the capital. I think with a capital of 100 dollars, a profit of 5% per day is not something impossible.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutely depending on trader abilites and trader capital. A trader can earn unlimited amount of money in forex. Of course trader whose have a good ability and large capital will have a more chance to grab huge money, but the risk also big.

Senior Member maaado is an unknown quantity at this point maaado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    normally we get $5 - $10 per day is acceptable profit,sometimes it is not possible

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its depend of our trading strategy and the condition of the market..theres no limitation to earn profit in forex trading..but,i think its will be better if we can manage our trade with the good plan and money management,so that we can made a profit without a big risk!goodluck,thx.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some time aisa hota hy k market boaht he slow chal rahi hoti hy or ap achi trade nhi kr paty or some time market fast hoti hy or market ko judge karna kafi difficult hota hy yeh just ap ke skills p depend hota hy k ap per day kitna earn kr skaty hen market me trade krny k bad

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    is baat ka na to apko koi bta skta hai k fix ktna kamaa skty or na he ap fix amount profit me yahann se earn ker skty hain ku k bhai kiis din market ager apka sath de rahi hai to zroori ni k agley din bhi apka saath de apko loss b ho ksta hai isi lea profit me fluctuation aati rehti hai or apki capitalization per bhi depend kerta hai...

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    I personally have not been able to get the big money in forex in a day, even since I joined in forex immature, but I am trying to get the maximum money in forex in a day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 536 of 610 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 534 535 536 537 538 546 586 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)