+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 610 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The money earned by me in the forex trading for each day is not same. On some day I earn more than 20$ and sometimes I earn less than 10$ and even on some day I lose more than 10 or 20$. Forex is very risky business and we have to trade in forex with much care.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thinking if talking about investing in forex then it is business but we talk about time later with certainty I would say that it is nothing more than a job. because it really takes time for good and improvement and of course there are many people who trade according to the latest economic news, I really hope some professional traders here can be given some tips on this question, I see that it really helps to several members. if you give a good time !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The advantages and disadvantages depend on the market, if you invest in small amounts you can get small profits, large investments can provide high returns, several times fail, because this is a Forex market, there is no limit to profits in trading. and I never decided this how much I made a profit from here because every day I played a lot of trades and several times I got losses and several times profit because bro you know this market never helps you in every trade so profit or loss part of the business

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depend on the market trend and capital , if you have good experience of trading and market is your favor then the traders could earn unlimited money , and if market trend is not good for trading then the traders have to wait for the market , many experienced traders are making income from the market and they are enjoying heir life with this business .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

sarfraz786 (2018-11-29)

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't determine how much money I get in forex trading, because sometimes I get nothing in one day, I don't trade on one day if I feel the price movements are so unpredictable and I prefer to rest and avoid market and it depends entirely on your initial capital, trading skills, and luck sometimes. If you have very large capital and do not have the skills and trading experience, you cannot make a profit, if you have a little capital, but you have the skills and trading experience, you will be able to make enough profit every day.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex trader ess business me jetna chahe utna earn kar sakta hai lekin sabse jaroori esme trader ka knlwedge hota hai,esme trader ke paas jetna jada market ka samajh hoga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko khud se market me pehle practice karna chahiye.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 5% is enough per day because a consistent daily 5% with frex working hours for a month is 20 days so we get 100% profit in one month I think this is very good considering this business is very good if run they already have a consistent system and how much money you can get in forex trading depends on the money you invest. But I have knowledge about this because my friend was involved in forex trading in the past two years. And he says I if you invest 100 $, you can make $ 5-10 per day. And need more knowledge about this trading system.

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's impossible to get money every day from forex. it depends on your investment in your property and your experience and your knowledge of forex trading. it is a very risky game you can lose everything you got before trading so be careful when you trade !! and the benefits that we get every day in forex trading are unlimited, depending on the capital we have, and the profit targets that we have set. don't set a bigger target because it will be very difficult to get it, I will get a little, but it can be consistently better !!

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    someone is never happy with what he has. So it's hard to say how much money I want to profit. on the other hand making profit every day is impossible in forex trading. but if you are lucky in this trade you can make big money if you take high risks. and I don't really assume we have a definite amount we will continue to build in the forex market but I feel such movements to the market depend on fundamental analysis so I feel very facilitating targets go very long in producing our pips of course needed in the forex market based most of my understanding

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it has no limits. Anyone can get more money by using his experience and content. Actually it depends on the attitude of the trader. If he is an expert then the income limit can be higher. At least I can say that there is no limit to getting money in the days on the forex market !! and how much cash you can make in one day from forex, it depends entirely on your capital, trading skills, and luck. If you have very large capital and do not have the skills of trading and luck you cannot make a profit, if you have little capital but have trading skills and luck you will be able to generate good profits every day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 610 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)