+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 610 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 571 ... LastLast

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This week I drew $ 1.75. That's my little income in forex trading right now. My target is to earn 10 dollars a week this year. Then 100 dollars the next week next year and 1,000 dollars a week after two years. Now the big question is this. Can I afford to get that much? Good. Let's see in the future if I can get that much. But the big things always come from the little things so I hope to produce that much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on the trading market and on your capital if the trading capital is strong and you have the experience of this trading business than you could get the income huge in a day this trading is the key of income.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Noman 4659 is on a distinguished road Noman 4659's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex main earning ki koi limit nahi hia aap jitna chahain earn kr sakte hian. Lekin high earning kay liye aap kay account main high capital ka hona bhut zaruri hia. Aap kay account mian capital jitna ziada ho ga aap ka account itna hi secure ho ga.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soo yong View Post
    I can achieve the amount in Forex trading activity every day
    that can reach 25 dollars when my capital is only 100 dollars,
    so this percent is one of my capital investment,
    and I do not want to trade on news To avoid price violation
    Bhai main to samjhata hoon ki agar aapka capital 100$ ka hai aur fir bhi aap daily ka 25$ kama lete hai to ye 25% daily retun hai agar calculation kiya jaaye to aapke pass mein 3 4 month mein kafi bada capital tayaar ho sakta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can achieve the amount in Forex trading activity every day
    that can reach 25 dollars when my capital is only 100 dollars,
    so this percent is one of my capital investment,
    and I do not want to trade on news To avoid price violation

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,452 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by letti View Post
    Forex trading is the most I love and in that case we all start with $ 100
    because of the initial fee. Usually we all get $ 5 - $ 10 every day
    is actually the appropriate income, sometimes difficult.
    This will depend on the selection of a reduction in the amount of foreign currency,
    a large deal dimension. We should not really wait to get higher income.
    It's really known as avarice.thanks to all.
    Yeah.
    I am thinking that so that 5-10 $ is enough for a single day. We know that forex is global online trading center all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time. before real trading you mustb trade with demo account then you can earn more and more.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

MNAS (2017-09-23)

Member Noman 4659 is on a distinguished road Noman 4659's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex kay business main earning ki koi limit nahi hia aap jitna chahyian earn kr sakte hian. Earning aap kay capital pr depend krti hia jitna aap kay account main capital ziada ho ga itne ziada earning kay chances hon gay.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have also completed demo trading for months so I can see many things practically by trading in a demo version
    so I do not give a certain number of months to trade on a real six-month demo account is not enough to gain experience in various things.
    The season in the full year so what traders need is evidence they should be capable of but I do not like to trade in demo accounts in a long time,
    especially if you have to do a demo account for

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to interutup For This Useful Post:

serius (2017-08-31), tidur (2017-08-31)

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is the most I love and in that case we all start with $ 100
    because of the initial fee. Usually we all get $ 5 - $ 10 every day
    is actually the appropriate income, sometimes difficult.
    This will depend on the selection of a reduction in the amount of foreign currency,
    a large deal dimension. We should not really wait to get higher income.
    It's really known as avarice.thanks to all.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to letti For This Useful Post:

siomay (2017-08-31)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,203 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai trading ke uper mein depend karta hai ki kaise trading karte hai bhai, agar hum log achi trading karna jante hai to tab humare ko yaha par bahut hi acha earning karne ko mil pata hai bhai.
    hanji forex trader ke skill par depend karta hai ki wo market me kaise kaam karta hai,esme trader ko ache se market me analysis karna aana chahiye,esme trader jetna market me dhyaan dega wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 610 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 571 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)