+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 610 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This depends on many factors and the most important of them is how many pips you can get each day, but any method is not ideal for calculating your profits every day because it may vary in a large range, it is better to calculate it every week or every month. In this period, I traded with 0.05 advertising lots every day I targeted 30 pips. so for a day, the maximum I make is 15 $. I know many traders make thousands of dollas per day, guys. But they are very experienced in trading and they have more capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You cannot only trade with $ 1000, you can also trade with a smaller amount even $ 1 but the most important thing now is the profit target that you expect for meaningful use can be obtained with small capital such as investment money. more money is needed. Forex is the biggest source of online trading and a trader can make profit from Forex as much as he can. As a young trader, my income in a day is not so extraordinary. My highest income in a day is $ 68 from $ 100 equity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that depends on the initial capital when you start with big capital, your daily profit will be as good as if you start with around $ 1000, I think you can make $ 50 a day from forex trading. There is no special daily income in forex and if there is, it will be very rare. The Forex market is very dynamic so you can't expect that if you win today, tomorrow will be the same. You really have to renew your position every day even every 4 hours depending on what your market is. It will be very difficult to improve daily income in forex but once you are an expert, your daily income will be truly unlimited.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bahar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,214 Times in 11,226 Posts
    its could not be fixed that in a day how much profit is awaiting for us might be possible that next lose is waiting for us, In case of Profit i have designed my own strategy with $100 amount, that i can earn more then $15 in a day, and might be the big and expert trade have there own and they have more profit then me

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FM1881 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-09), Amir151 (2018-09-15), ba33 (2018-09-16), FA148P (2018-09-10), FM2127 (2018-09-10), Pak003 (2018-09-22), PAK786 (2018-09-11), SA148P (2018-09-09), Unregistered (2), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Banned PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,363 Times in 14,181 Posts
    The money earned by me in the forex trading for each day is not same. On some day I earn more than 20$ and sometimes I earn less than 10$ and even on some day I lose more than 10 or 20$. Forex is very risky business and we have to trade in forex with much care.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PAK786 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-11), ba33 (2018-09-19), FA148P (2018-09-10), FM1881 (2018-09-14), FM2127 (2018-09-18), Pak003 (2018-09-13), SA148P (2018-09-09), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by AHMADUZAIR232 View Post
    Ye tu hr aik ke apne pe depand he.kuch log aise hen Jo forex mien boht expert hen.small amount mien bhi boht sa profit earn kr lete hen or Wo bhi short time mien.kiunke un ko market ke bare mien pta hota he.mien tu small capital invest krta hn.is lie per day mera profit bhi kam hi hota he.
    Forex trading ka business is tarah ka hai ki isme income ham logon ke paas me kitni aa sakti hai ye bata koi bhi nahi bata sakta hai. Ham logon ko markets ke trends ko sahi tarah se follow karna hota hai jiske baad me hamare paas me jyada trading ki income aa sakti hai. Lekin kai baar to hame sahi trends ka bhi pata nahi chal paata hai.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sangam For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28)

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daily trading can be a successful livelihood for many individuals but, it makes a lot of time, dedication and trade to be successful. The majority of failed Day Traders are the result of jumping on the market, without training. In fact, almost 'given', individuals who fund online trading accounts and start trading without developing trading strategies and failing to participate in training daily traders will lose their trading capital. we better improve the profit target with our ballance so we can trade savely..just settle the money management wisely and never greedy ... don't think big profits will make our accaunt better..I think it's a big risk..we it's better to be patient and collect profits little by little, this is the initial opinion

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sisca For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we can make thousands of dollars a day when we have a large capital investment with good experience in the forex market, so you can make unlimited money, so that's what I always like with forex. it is impossible to get money every day from forex. it depends on your investment and your experience and your knowledge of forex trading. This is a very risky game. You can lose everything you get before when trading, so be careful when you trade.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is 24 hours market on 5 days so daily income from forex depends only on your investment and forex knowledge. Some time or days you make a lot of money but one day you may be lost. So trade with market conditions and pickup the latest ant trade news. I am a forex trader and my highest income in a day is $ 50 in $ 200 investing. Any amount can produce per day. especially if we want to get more amount per day, then first develop our trading skills and the second need sufficient balance to trade. Overall here is more effective to get the need for good money management.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is 24 hours market on 5 days so daily income from forex depends only on your investment and forex knowledge. Some time or days you make a lot of money but one day you may be lost. So trade with market conditions and pickup the latest ant trade news. I am a forex trader and my highest income in a day is $ 50 in $ 200 investing.
    Any amount can produce per day. especially if we want to get more amount per day, then first develop our trading skills and the second need sufficient balance to trade. Overall here is more effective to get the need for good money management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 610 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)