+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 610 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex has unlimited money and we can produce as much as we can. But it's better to make the strongest person to avoid greed and look after us for a longer time. If we cannot control greed, then we have to deal with excessive trade and this will endanger our account !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well every good trader in forex trading must get at least 5 dollars a day from forex trading. like for me, I trade forex on a part time basis and I don't make a lot of money every day. for good I made 10 dollars from forex trading and on a bad day I got around 2 dollars

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on you and the amount you invest if you have a good trading strategy and have uploaded a large number so you can easily trade with large lot sizes and can get the most out of one trade, many of my friends make hundreds of dollars per day. Everything you need to be successful in trading is a good strategy and investment.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jagal For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,316 Times in 481 Posts
    Jahan tak mera knowledge hai forex kay mutaliq apko forex main earning karne main koi limit nahi hoti ap eak din main unlimited earning kar saktay hein aor agar ap forex main achay experience kay sath atay hein to earning aor bhi increase ho sakti hai to apko focus karna chahiye hard work per.

Senior Member PAK has a reputation beyond repute PAK has a reputation beyond repute PAK has a reputation beyond repute PAK has a reputation beyond repute PAK has a reputation beyond repute PAK has a reputation beyond repute PAK has a reputation beyond repute PAK has a reputation beyond repute PAK has a reputation beyond repute PAK has a reputation beyond repute PAK has a reputation beyond repute PAK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,054 Times in 4,311 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on trading market sometime trading market is slow trader wait for better time it time of slow earning. When the trading market get fast this is a time for trading and much earning this is time trade big volume and good earnings you can trade at this time you can earn a day with good capital 5to 10 dollars.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Income depends on many things. Especially how much we will invest and which currencies we will trade and so on. So it's easy to say how many can make a profit or produce in one day. But usually, from $ 100, it's even possible to get $ 10 or more if everything goes well. So the total income depends on the total investment.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to barcul For This Useful Post:

PAK (2019-01-17)

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to trade for low profits like 1% but I actually only have $ 100 in capital and therefore I am required to use higher leverage trading to really get a significant amount, there are days when I create 10-15% in a day even though there is also a day when my trade loses because of that I have to really wait to actually return to nominal and withdraw a few dollars for one more day, the last 2 weeks I get around $ 50 which will be a 50% profit given for my capital.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to taj mil For This Useful Post:

PAK (2019-01-17)

Member FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,280 Times in 704 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no limit how much you can earn in forex trading. earning depends upon many conditions. Ist thing is the amount of capital. secondly how much time you give to forex trading. experience and knowledge also contributes in forex trading. so no body can say exactly how much he can earn in a day.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FastScalper For This Useful Post:

PAK (2019-01-17)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai ham log buhat kmaa skty hain g es mai koi limit ni hai so how much profit is awaiting for us might be possible that next lose is waiting for us, In case of Profit i have designed my own strategy with $100 amount, that i can earn more then $15 in a day, and might be the big and expert trade have there own forex buhat great job hai g es mai kmyaab ho skty sb log...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

PAK (2019-01-17)

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me that was seen from a large amount of funds. if your funds are $ 10,000 then to get $ 100 one day is very possible. but if our money is $ 100 then the most likely is only $ 5- $ 15. and maximum. and of course this can be a mainstay of your strategy. for a good strategy you can get 500-1000% in one month. and you count in one day get how much profit.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dede oioi For This Useful Post:

PAK (2019-01-17), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 610 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)