+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 610 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Trusted Member Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,897 Times in 4,560 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By my views we can't say confirmly about profit because it depends upon trend's situation.
    Some days we can earn more money but some days not more even some days we can face the loss too.
    So by my views we can't say confirm about daily profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rukhsana90 For This Useful Post:

jenveena7 (2019-04-03)

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro, how come every day you target the hota hi or the target to the harai hai koi to the oska phir, confirm the number of koi nahi hota.trade per dependent kerta hai.agar trade in the right direction per match hi to get a profit if you have ziada At one time, or trading against the market, hi to the phir, when you lose your money, hi, the target is Jo Mien Rakhta ho wo us for 50 bucks a day. I'm going to the target bar when I'm in the ho ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    bhi main na apko btaya hai ka humnm kerny ko boahat kuch ker sakatay hain lakin iss ka leya zaruri hai ka humain experance ho oprr sdecond perr humara luck hona chaya jab humraluchk nhi hota hai toh humain is bohat zayda losss ho jata hai iss leya humain apanay losss ko recover kenra chaya pher jaa ka hum forex se acghhay pasay kama samkahat y hain

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,649 Times in 13,865 Posts
    yeh hum par depend karta hein k hum kitna time dein sate hein forex ko ur kitna investment kar sakte hein.keyu k jab hum traders bana jaty hein phir humari ik rountine set ho jati hein ur jitna time dein gaye itna he zayda hum investment kar sakte hein

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can make a profit. You can make profits similar to your financial commitments. It depends on the trader. But forex work is a risky organization. We must follow a number of recommendations and control our greed. I think if you have $ 500 then you can take a profit of $ 40 per day. I think that is the right advantage. and I can't say it because there is no fixed income in stepping on foreign exchange. I can say sometimes it depends on luck. I think if I can move with discipline, I can get 30% profit in Forex treading. However, stepping on Forex is a very profitable business.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is possible to get regular profits every day from Forex because here there are many traders who might realize with this intention. It is very valuable to know with the intention of getting regular profits from Forex by no means with the intention that we have to win all transactions but Fast profit is usually the way you should be able to get more profits than losses. and our income depends on our capital and our trading techniques and our trading skills. with large capital, with scalping trading techniques and high expertise in trading, we can double our capital every day

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to abi new hun ur zayda kuch information be nhi hein is liye main zayda kuch keh be nhi sakta hun ur is liye zayda information nhi hein mujhe lakin mujhe umeed hein k traders bohat zayda eran kar sakte hein ur unhain bohat zxayda profite hota hoga

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, I think it depends on the capital of you and your partner actually, it depends on your trading lot too, but I believe that you will not place high lots if you have limited capital so I think when you have a lot of capital it will makes you safer to trade in high lots and it increases your chances of getting more profit and I apply a target per day of $ 50. Why do I implement the target because it can reduce feelings of greed that can reduce the risk of losses because most traders still hold positions if given a small profit so that by implementing the target I think is the best way to earn profits regularly

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,090 Times in 4,519 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To earn money or make money from Forex in a day it cant fixed because it is unbound income level,a trader can earn unlimited profit from forex as he like and up to his satisfy in his earning

13. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Pak3000 (2019-03-25)

Thanks
    main to abi new he hun ur mujhe itne zayda information be nhi hein forex trading k baray main main is luiye zayda kuch be keh be nhi sakta hun ur mujhe nhi paTA HEIN K LOG KJITNA PER DAY ERAN KAR SAKTE HEIN HOPEFULLY MAIN BE BOHAT JALDI AISI POST UPDATED KRO GA

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-25), Unregistered (3)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 610 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)