+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 610 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It Depends on your Capital invest in your account
    There is no limit how much money you earn i a day.

You can earn thousands of rupees in a day.

If you are well experienced trader in a forum you can earn maximum profit in one day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to trade with a small profit like 1% but I only have $ 100 capital and so I have to use higher leverage trading to get a significant amount, there are days when I make 10-15% a day but there are also days when My trade is losing money so I have to wait to come at a nominal and withdraw a few dollars for another day, the last 2 weeks I got around $ 50 which is 50% profit from my capital. and How much money do I want? Get out of my trade ... as much as possible I want a greater return but we all know that before we can get such a profit, we must have a great method or strategy that we can use in trading. Without a work strategy there is no profit in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The sad thing about forex is that it doesn't give you money consistently every day if you can make money every day in forex trading, I think you need to include me and tell me what I did wrong and what you did right. I think it is real because it gets and It is important to know that getting consistent profits from forex does not mean that we have to win all transactions but

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very difficult to be able to count the money we can get in a day. because there is no certainty we will always get money every day. and there is also no guarantee that we will get a fixed amount. but what is important for me, I must minimize risk and maximize returns and what I can get. so it will make me able to survive in the forex business. and Every operator can easily get a lot of money in one day, mainly because it is entirely dependent on their own resources or even everything that is used together with good trade and the business presented can be beneficial.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    5 to 10% earning per day is very good and can be earned more than that in a single day. But maintaining the same consistency over a period is very important which is not possible easily for all the traders. Hence we must do trading with small daily target which slowly makes good monthly return for us.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear income in forex depends on us how much we invest in forex and how much we know about forex if we have good capital then we use 10 lots and get $ 1000 from 100 pips it's easy for us but we need big capital for that and also a good trading experience at all times because new traders need to get slow income and spend at least one year in low profit

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,087 Times in 1,726 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on market. and also on your capital amount , lot sizes and also your analysis. More you desire of profit there is more risk. So be trade safely 5% to 10%

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that market concern, the entry was very good and because it came out very well. usually we enter at the right time but we become late to actually get out and it also changes our very good trade directly into losses and usually we are just scared and because it comes out early, this way we lose pip! and Those who remember mistakes continuously before launching the brain can give advice and this is a very positive thing. And also requires many opportunities for every professional to be able to turn out to be profitable. If we all buy and sell once again immediately after the warehouse, we can make a tp to be able to copy the dollar losses of the mine, sometimes that might be quite terrible.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This income made per day will depend on many variables such as investment capital because it is greater for you for investment capital which may be an additional benefit that we can get, the trader experience is very important about how much profit will definitely be generated, plus the pair traded as well. and Maybe nay zeyda says zeyda 60 says 70 $ trade kee hai ek din may.may nay yes get news hee par kee hai.may ess kay elawaa scalping kay zaryi kafi produces to to hai. calibay kay leyi knowledge market or trade kay elawaa market observation of bee sharpening chayi.taa kay merchant koo achaa entry point factory sakay or woo achee trade kay zaryi get karayay.

Trusted Member Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,585 Times in 5,093 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mn jitna kum target ho ha utna he best ha, mera daily target 10% ha,jo k easily bn jata ha,ap b esy kum profit ka soch kr trade krain,
    ta k ap ka lsoe na ho,.........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 610 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)