+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 224 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2239

Thread: How use stop loss tool.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Only use stop loss and take profit when you are engaged in long term trade otherwise keep away from stop loss and take profit at the time of scalping because in scalping pips may falls too quick and also may rise too quick. It depends on your strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only using stoploss tool if I cannot facing my trading terminal for long time and I am afraid I will lost too much when I am leaving this to do something else. So I am seldom to use stoploss tool when I am trade forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is easy to use......its all based on the strategy that u use for trading..stop loss can prevent us from big loss ....

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stoop loss is very essential for forex traders this reaosn is that if you dnt use this limit then you can free with your all balance means your account is also wash and nill therefore this is very essential .

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seri View Post
    Stop Loss tool is important thing to prevent big losses in one transaction or to prevent Margin Call. It's easy to use stop loss tool
    but it's not easy to use it in the right timing and put it in the right price. If SL is easy to be hitted, so it will be bad for you and
    it made us uncomfortable to use it.
    I place my stop loss in the trade as much as 50 pips per day with the lowest and highest prices this will help me have a safe trade because when the price is usually over 50 pips so I was wrong analysis

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop Loss tool is important thing to prevent big losses in one transaction or to prevent Margin Call. It's easy to use stop loss tool
    but it's not easy to use it in the right timing and put it in the right price. If SL is easy to be hitted, so it will be bad for you and
    it made us uncomfortable to use it.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the price we have to touch a certain level when it decided to open a trade. Although we set a goal at that price and expect that to touch anything contrary to the expectations we can set prices at a level StopLoss we think in this case the market is difficult, there we limit the risk in this way, small losses can be obtained if exposed.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    In the Forex the most import ants tool . its easy to understand and easy use.
    its start when we start a new trade then we have a option to take lose and how much trade .when market in rotation then we cant stop or close new deal but if we use stop lose then easy close new deal automatic
    ye to kafi aasan ha mere khiyal main es main to koi bhi itni mushkil baat nahi ha jahan se ap trade open kartey ho wahan se app ko option milta ha stop loss or take profit ka es liye main to yahi kahoun ga k ye tareeqa app use karo

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right, this is a way to avoid from big losing and this is good to make trade with health, but if the stop loss is always touched by the trend then it become a problem too, so o avoid from this cases then the trader have to put the order at the right track and then set the stop loss with relevant

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss ki madad se trader apne losses ko kam kar sakte hai aur money management bahut aceh se kar sakte hai..stop loss bahut hi acha forex trading tool hai aur isski madad se trader apne account ko margin call se bacha sakta hau

+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 224 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)