+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 224 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2239

Thread: How use stop loss tool.

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex signals not always negative . Forex signals given by experts are also get some what differ. But we have to pick which signal we have to use. On other side our signals or position is also not always positive. So we have to decide which signal we have to follow and which not.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fakermane is an unknown quantity at this point fakermane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop Loss is really Helpful for Traders.. I am Personally always Set Stop Loss after I Open Position. I have ever Feel Margin so many times, that surely Painful but it feel less when I got used to it.. it can Protect your Account from Margin Call and it can also Protect your Profit in running Position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ak470 is on a distinguished road ak470's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think Stop Loss is very good tool for scalping. you can earn a little profit from it without any risk.........

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is a great tool to use in forex trading to avoid a big loss and also if you are not on the trading terminal you prevent your losses to get the most from the point you specify. I think that the stop loss is the largest and safest in the entire trading tool.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jbl View Post
    Using a stop loss tool is very easy to do. You can do it before you enter your trade. Before you execute your trade, you can add a stop loss, or if you like, you can modify your trade after you open your position. That is what I always do because it is easier for me.
    It's easy thing to use stop loss to prevent Margin Call but it's not easy to put it in the right place so
    it won't be hitted too easy. It will be useless to use stop loss if it was easily to be hitted. To place it
    in the right point, I think we should know about support and resistance point.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jbl View Post
    Using a stop loss tool is very easy to do. You can do it before you enter your trade. Before you execute your trade, you can add a stop loss, or if you like, you can modify your trade after you open your position. That is what I always do because it is easier for me.
    Yes, it's easy to use stop loss tool but don't use stop loss point too close with your current open position because if
    stop loss was easily hitted then it will be useless to use stop loss. So it's important to learn the best place to put
    Stop Loss point.

Member abbasi is an unknown quantity at this point abbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All of the resources you have to commit effectively along with self-discipline not really feeling. Make use of predetermined Cease Reduction methods or even personalize for your personal danger threshold. The whole set of devices you want to dedicate profitably with the help of concentration in no way going through. Usage pre-programmed Give up Decrease ideas and / or alter to all your have financial risk patience.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    In the Forex the most import ants tool . its easy to understand and easy use.
    its start when we start a new trade then we have a option to take lose and how much trade .when market in rotation then we cant stop or close new deal but if we use stop lose then easy close new deal automatic
    haan, aapne sahi kaha jab bhi market against ya apna trend change karti hai toh trade ko close karne ka time nahi milta phir toh requotes bhi bahut aate aur market itni fastly niche aati hai ki jab tak aap close kar paate hain tab aap heavy loss mein pahuch jaate hain aur blown bhi ho jaate hain account, In sab chizo se bachne ke liye SL tool use karte hain joh ek particular loss ke baad apne aap band ho jata hai. Loss toh thoda hota hai but aapka account safe rehta hai, ishiliye mein sabhi new trader ko bolta hoon pehle profit calculate(TP) karne pehle Loss calculate karlo.i.e. SL.

Banned chirag111222 is on a distinguished road chirag111222's Avatar
    Thanks
    madhushanka good explanation of using stop loss and take profit it is very helpful to trade in forex and have some risk management .it is very useful in risk management .
    but using it with is also a good EA is alot beneficial to all .

Junior Member Madushanka is an unknown quantity at this point Madushanka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Consequently, if I have a way of measuring volatility, and I take a multiple of that value and subtract it from my entry price, Im probably going to have set my stop loss beyond the immediate noise of the market. I personally find this the most effective.

So, let me show you how I go about calculating my stop loss.

The way in which I measure volatility and set my stop loss is by using the average true range. Now, you can get the value of the average true range out of most charting packages. Very simply, though, the average true range is a measure of volatility. It indicates how much a stock will move on average over a certain period.

So, if you had a one dollar stock that moved five cents on average over the last 20 days, that doesnt tell us whether the stock is going to move up or down. It just tells us on average how much the particular stock moves. The average true range really is a fantastic tool and can be utilized in your trading for more than just setting your stop loss. So, if youre not familiar with it, I recommend you do a little bit of research because it can be a great tool.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

So, how can we use this indicator in calculating our stop loss? All you do is you subtract a multiple of the ATR from the entry price. I might take two times the ATR and subtract it from my entry price. Now, what that means is if you look at the example I just touched on before, if we had a one dollar stock and its ATR value was five cents, I would simply take a multiple of the ATR which I said we’ll use two in this example, and we’d subtract it from our entry price. So, two times our ATR is ten cents, subtracted from our entry price gives us a stop loss value of 90 cents.

Now, by adhering to this pre-defined point at which I set my stop loss, I know that if the share price doesn’t move in my favored direction, and actually moves against me, I already know the point at which I’m going to sell. My emotions are removed from the equation, and I just simply follow what my stop loss says. This is how most successful traders limit their losses. They know when they’re going to sell and they have this pre-defined before they even begin trading. Although their methods of calculating this stop loss may be different the one common element here is that they have a stop loss in place.

Here’s a little extra finesse point that you might look at including in your trading plan. I sometimes introduce my stop loss depending on the type of system I’m trading. This type of stop loss simply takes you out of a position after a fixed amount of time if I haven’t made enough profit.

To successfully implement this type of stop loss, you’re going to have to do some sort of back testing, to find out if it’s appropriate for the particular instrument you’re trading. I just thought I’d throw that in there to make sure you have all your bases covered.

When you first begin outlining your stop losses, just keep in mind what Tom Baldwin, the successful trader said. He said the best traders have no ego. You have to swallow your pride and get out of your losses. He’s simply referring to having a stop loss set, and more importantly, having the discipline to stick to your perarranged stop loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 224 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)