+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 224 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2239

Thread: How use stop loss tool.

Member raja jee is an unknown quantity at this point raja jee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are absolutely right, stop loss is a very important tool in forex trading because it allows you to minimize your loss during a trade. When you open a trade, you can set Stop Loss which defines your maximum range of loss that you can bear in that trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Anie is an unknown quantity at this point Anie's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we made a decision to open the deal were planning on of which selling price will touch a selected stage as well as we all set our concentrate on from of which selling price, in event current market is going versus our hope we could set cease reduction selling price from stage which usually we all imagine is actually complicated to touch whilst still being we all find smaller reduction should the idea attack, thus constraining the risk in our business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abidal is an unknown quantity at this point abidal's Avatar
    Thanks
    You have much more to go through substantial financial resources, what costs are healthy for you to start turning a profit, but just things you invest significant resources practical knowledge you expenditure together were not designed.

Senior Member mahmudul hasan is an unknown quantity at this point mahmudul hasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss can be a great tool to use to reduce risks and losses, and traders and, together, shall ensure that the placing on the start time of the trade.

Member fxstar is on a distinguished road fxstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its like money management plan and you use it as your experience and knowledge so if you use huge volume then you need to fix the SL in few pips if you use low volumes then use SL in extra pips its easy and risk free trading for us if we use this option

Senior Member naushadmalick is an unknown quantity at this point naushadmalick's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop Loss is a good tool, by using it, you can control your loss. I will avoid margin calls and large losses. However, I put the SL is not so easy. SL is set by a deeper analysis has to do, is like a TP TP only if you choose in-depth analysis. Misuse of SL does not give good results for you.

Senior Member Evening4X is an unknown quantity at this point Evening4X's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think every trader should put loss loss when they open deals so that they can prevent unwanted margin call. i am put my stop loss by analysis previous candle high or low and i think it is good idea to put stop loss.

Banned Tanzil is an unknown quantity at this point Tanzil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thinking of mine stop Decline is a superb application in addition to by it you can command your own burning. That prevents anyone from large loss in addition to perimeter phone calls. Nevertheless i believe that it is not so all to easy to placed SL. That is just like TP in the event you determine your own TP together with strong evaluation then SL is additionally set simply by strong evaluation. An incorrect use of SL doesn't supply you with achievement.

Banned sweet786 is an unknown quantity at this point sweet786's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think Stop Loss could be a smart tool and by mistreatment it you'll be able to management your loss. It prevents you from huge losses and margin calls. however i feel it's not very easy to place Stop Loss.for 100 pips. ................

Senior Member win is on a distinguished road win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you must use the stop loss tool in your every trading.This will protect your account from lossing,Whenever you start your trading be sure that you are stting the stop loss target properly that should not be strict enough

+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 224 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)