+ Reply to Thread
Page 534 of 574 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 532 533 534 535 536 544 ... LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 5733

Thread: Don't be Hopeless, Yes You can

Senior Member Alone Love is an unknown quantity at this point Alone Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes during the trading we are have not hope less because this is a world wide trading and there are have loss and profits so do not hope less in this taring because this is a very easy and very simple way to get earn a lot of money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rosako is an unknown quantity at this point Rosako's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, success is not for the weak, you proved yourself as bravery, control the spirit, emotion. each passing day you can fail or succeed, but do not worry too much, you're rich, rich in experience, that's the important thing. you have the ability to make money, you want to earn as much as you!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ejueju is an unknown quantity at this point ejueju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can trade, but the loss or gain is part of the job so we should not get discouraged by the loss. so must control ourselves trying to re-trade for profit. The key is to be patient and keep trying not easily discouraged. done with enthusiasm and patience

Senior Member rajesh333 is on a distinguished road rajesh333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you, until if we are not giving time in Forex ,or any business we cant make the good money, there is nothing like hopeless in Forex, its having very nice to trade and make money, but the big thing is that how u are trading and if stop loose happens, take lesson from that and Analise why its happen, what mistake u have done, and note it on your note book,

Senior Member jogroforex is an unknown quantity at this point jogroforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yesss.. never hope but hardwork.we would try hard and hard till we did succeed so keep on hardworking in forex trading and earn money from it in forex trading there are a lot of opportunities to every person to make some for their life we do not lose their hope

Banned Zubair is on a distinguished road Zubair's Avatar
    Thanks
    G han insan ko kabhi bhi hopeless nahi hona chahey aur hum asai kar sakty hain ager insan hopeless na ho to wo trade mein bal keh dunia k har kam mein kamyab ho ga es liy hopeless insan ko kamzor kar deta hai aur sold ho kar mushkil time ka face karna chahye es mein hi kamyabi hai.

Banned marcel22 is an unknown quantity at this point marcel22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I think about Forex. To me Forex is always a matter of great mystery and a matter to be enjoyed, there might be risks but the chance that Forex is giving me to trade with small amount is a opportunity for me. So I like and wanna be with Forex.

Member junaid.1 is on a distinguished road junaid.1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha g hope less hona bahot hi buri bat hai hum is bat ko kabhi nai bhol sakty hain k insan k zndgi main sirf kamyabi b to nai ho sakti hain nakmya insan ko sekhati hain bahot kch

Senior Member kashifkhan is on a distinguished road kashifkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will act upon your advice when i shall start the real trading now in demo i often loss my trade but i am practicing for getting experience i do not be hopeless i a trying my best to earn profit i hope too that one day i will be able to get profit

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by didikfx View Post
    Profit and loss is normal in the trade so why be disappointed? Tomorrow there to make a profit so do not think about losing. I'm always happy either in profit or loss.
    Yes profit and loss to business ka ak part hota hai. Forex kya kisi bhi business me loss ke change to hote hi hai. Iska ye matlan to nahi ki business karna hi chhor de. Jab loss hota hai tab disappointed hone ki jarurat nahi balki mera to ye manana hai ki ki loss ke karan hi trading me naya kuch sikhane ko milta hai. Aur sabhi traders ko ye baat samj leni chahiye ki forex me har din profit ka nahi hota.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 534 of 574 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 532 533 534 535 536 544 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)