+ Reply to Thread
Page 526 of 574 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 536 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 5733

Thread: Don't be Hopeless, Yes You can

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is correct to say that one should not leave hope in forex, if a trader is loosing money,it does not mean that he should leave hope of winning or earning in forex market,he should keep on trying,one day he will emerge as winner.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han bhai aap ko positivley hi sochana hay aur himmat naheen harna hay, aap agar hope chorr dain gay to aap ko kuch hasil naheen ho saka yahan say, aap ko apnee kamyabi hay kay hopfull rhan chaye aur mehnat karta rehna chahye.

Senior Member shakeelkhan1335 is an unknown quantity at this point shakeelkhan1335's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutely right that we can do every thing If we hard work and don't loss heart.Because every thing is possible to front of struggle.So whenever we loss in any trade we should manage and control the loss and do the work with courage.yes we can do every thing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member moaj is an unknown quantity at this point moaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You do not croyer in yourself and your ability or if you simply do not crockery in this market.I make take profit 15 pips and no stop loss i take about 08 position daily and waiting for them they will be back again .

Senior Member antibanned is an unknown quantity at this point antibanned's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fx king sylhet View Post
    Forex is a challenging business, Only some trader gain this market, Most of the trader loss money by trading this market. If you loss by trading forex i think don't be hopeless, yes you can earn by trading forex in one days, you will be successful trader in one days.
    yess, as long as we are not discouraged and continued to hone our ability to analyze the market, I'm sure one day we will be a successful trader,
    skill in trading is not obtained instantaneously, but with the exercise routine

Member manus is an unknown quantity at this point manus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i already invest in forex market 300$, but i losses near 300 $ . i thing that, it time to learn forex trading. so when i am a real trader , than i will recover my losses. so i am not hopeless

Senior Member Taraq is an unknown quantity at this point Taraq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every business is challenging but it should be cont oral carefully. if some one loose his confidence he can not success in any one of business . so it is a good platform to be invest meant and get to be profit.

Banned kelvin_funky is an unknown quantity at this point kelvin_funky's Avatar
    Thanks
    very true, forex is a very challenging business, a business that can provide a huge advantage but it gives a greater risk, should have special skills if it could be a successful trader, and it took a long time, do not despair if you defeat

Senior Member md508 is an unknown quantity at this point md508's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They lost three times from me. If only in small quantities. Still believe that I can. People to never lose your hope. Just try. This operation can be performed. Of course we Forex trading success. We must take a final disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.

Senior Member happy00 is on a distinguished road happy00's Avatar
    Thanks
    I learn from our mistake and fix the mistake. forex is a high risk business, we can not avoid loss completely but we can reduce loss. we have to learn from our mistake so we can improve our trading skill and avoid the same mistake again. dont lose hope, stop trading for a while when you loss your money and practice in demo to find how to recover job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 526 of 574 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 536 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)