+ Reply to Thread
Page 473 of 574 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 483 523 573 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 5733

Thread: Don't be Hopeless, Yes You can

Member shckap is an unknown quantity at this point shckap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex is a good job.if you losses then you need more practices,to learn from our mistakes and to fix the mistakes...The forex markets is a highest risky business, we can not avoid losses to completely but we can reduce loss. we have to learn from ours mistakes so we can improve our trading skill and avoid the same mistake again. dont lose hope, stop trading for a while when you loss your money and practice in demo to find how to recover our losses !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saeed786 is on a distinguished road saeed786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit and loss are parts of the forex tarding business. so if you face loss in forex you must not loose hope. as forex is a risky trading business and most of the traders face loss in forex. you must have good experience first to make your trade if you have that that after loss you easily able to correct the mistakes that you make while trading in forex. so if you do not loose hope you can easily able to build good confidence and so make trade better next time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member a.k is an unknown quantity at this point a.k's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with this thread in forex trading if you hopeless then you earn nothing because in forex trading here most important thing is learning and good working so if you learn well and working hard and say your self yes you can,you can earn good income in short time with good and well working then you earn good success so more you learn well more you earn well so don't be hopeless and be brave..

Member rebel is an unknown quantity at this point rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you need to become a successful forex trader is an attitude; a positive frame of mind; certain strength to deal with trial and error, and deeper understanding of things. you have in succeeding in forex by more time you spend practicing, reading news, evaluating technical and fundamental analysis, getting involved in forex community via forums and blogs etc.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fx king sylhet View Post
    Forex is a challenging business, Only some trader gain this market, Most of the trader loss money by trading this market. If you loss by trading forex i think don't be hopeless, yes you can earn by trading forex in one days, you will be successful trader in one days.
    I am eternally grateful if I would get way better in this trade in sir
    so then I will be able to further improve work my way to get better is to start trading again in a way that I can sir, and then I'll be alone, get a lot of profit in significant amounts

Banned rajit is an unknown quantity at this point rajit's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is trade of both loss and profit it is a challenging game you cannot always win and also you will not get loss if you get loss then do not upset you can get profit next time

Senior Member abdul barek is an unknown quantity at this point abdul barek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am no hopeless.
    I know that every business have profit and loss, it is general purpose for business. so I don't disappoint and hopeless.

Member osawerta is an unknown quantity at this point osawerta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex markets is very risky and this can make ur all capitals to losers if u do not trade with the money management.if do not know ho to managed ours ow n money then we should not trade the forex as u can lose all ur capitals !

Banned bangash4243 is an unknown quantity at this point bangash4243's Avatar
    Thanks
    One thing that should remember as a trader or an aspiring trader is that with forex or currency trading you dont have to succeed at once

Senior Member Tsaqif is on a distinguished road Tsaqif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fx king sylhet View Post
    Forex is a challenging business, Only some trader gain this market, Most of the trader loss money by trading this market. If you loss by trading forex i think don't be hopeless, yes you can earn by trading forex in one days, you will be successful trader in one days.
    I will always try and be able to constantly improve the way I trade it if I would make use of obstruction forex market as trading me in my way of doing this trade
    if I would actually get lucky and then I also will be able to get a maximum benefit greatly in me this

+ Reply to Thread
Page 473 of 574 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 483 523 573 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)