+ Reply to Thread
Page 1182 of 1210 FirstFirst ... 182 682 1082 1132 1172 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1192 ... LastLast
Results 11,811 to 11,820 of 12096

Thread: Is Forex, a quick way to make money.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro mere khayal me to forex sb se fast way ha paise kmane k lye ku k agr hm theek se forex ko smj le or achi strategy bna k trading kre to hm ek din me utne oaise kma skte ha jitne hme ek aam job pr moth k end pr pay milti ha,so mere khayal me forex riski to ha lekin fast paise kmanay ka zrya b ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not treating forex as quick way of making money because this can go opposite so I am just trying to extract small amount of profit and this can be good enough for me for a start but you need to be patient in forex and do not try tp be in hurry.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading can make you rich quick and also poor quick it will be depend on the trader.as any kind of business in the world.the professionals will win and the newbies will loose.so forex is also including to this general rule.l think forex needs too much hard work but at the end it can reward the trader more than all the business he may do.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is all what we hope to gain money in forex market as fast as we can but the speed in forex lead to risk on capital and may be lead to loss and this what we do not wont and we work to find a way to gain without a risk.

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wedeterus View Post
    forex do have a very high income potential, but income is not obtained instantaneously. There are many processes that must be passed person to become a professional trader so they can get a big profit is also consistent. success should be obtained by fighting. and as a novice trader I have traveled the road is still very long in order to become professional. I have much to learn from the experts are more experienced.
    yes, success in forex requires a very long process, because the forex is not easy. is easy if only to sell and buy, but not easy to be able to generate profits consistently.

Senior Member wedeterus is an unknown quantity at this point wedeterus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex do have a very high income potential, but income is not obtained instantaneously. There are many processes that must be passed person to become a professional trader so they can get a big profit is also consistent. success should be obtained by fighting. and as a novice trader I have traveled the road is still very long in order to become professional. I have much to learn from the experts are more experienced.

Member kutuk is on a distinguished road kutuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you ask me is in forex trading you can quickly get the money but the business also has a very great risk, for example, today we have a big profit, but tomorrow we direct all the money runs out, this is very cruel forex business so must often learn to try a strategy

Senior Member rahool is an unknown quantity at this point rahool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    Forex is not a quick way to make money, if you know little about it to start off with. It could take months or sometimes years, of practicing with virtual money before you should try real money.
    Yes exactly, the forex market is a business to make money but you must be a good market research and a technical and fundamental analysis to help determine market direction and to get a win good money a day and do not forget to make a good money management.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    Forex is not a quick way to make money, if you know little about it to start off with. It could take months or sometimes years, of practicing with virtual money before you should try real money.
    yes forex trading is quick making money forex trading a asi site ha jis sa ap jatini zadia or jatini jaldi money gain kar saketa ho is sa achi or jaldi profit dana wali or koi sit nahi maila ge ap ko agr ap na online business start karana ha to ap ko is sa achi site our koi nahi mala ge ya forum sub sa acha or bather forum ha or mazza ke bat ya ha k is main koi frade hani ha.

Member affan9011 is an unknown quantity at this point affan9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I opinion when we think equal that the forex is the hurried way to garner a lot of money we forfeit evrything regularise our intention i estimation when we want to metamorphose a success merchandiser we should persevering and necessitate the gradual way dont calculte what you should benefit for this hebdomad or this month honorable affirm the get that it is in your mitt and you can get it easy i compliments the finest

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1182 of 1210 FirstFirst ... 182 682 1082 1132 1172 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)