+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 192 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1914

Thread: How to change yourself to act best in a situation.

Senior Member angel55555 is an unknown quantity at this point angel55555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An entrepreneur has to be relaxed and patient and management of emotions and you always can be proven and should be ready for any scenario and could be ready to react accordingly. Good discipline of mercantilism and positive thinking can change an entrepreneur to prepare and react in all sorts of places or markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aopen583 is on a distinguished road aopen583's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    How to change yourself to act best in a situation

To control some of your habits, emotions, fear so that you can act best as per particular situation and take appropriate action in forex trading it would be best if learn to control/change yourself.
    There is a famour saying "all change must first take place on the inside". you have to first change how you feel and behave in a given situation, change these Internal Representations, and you shall be able to conquer.
    you can exercise patience and your behavior in wait close trading with candle, so that when you enter the market waiting for confirmation, and it was not easy, often impatient traders in trading and perhaps he likes to enter the market before the first confirmation of the market, and perhaps you when you're floating market entry and the trap

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kiosjingga is on a distinguished road kiosjingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    How to change yourself to act best in a situation
    To control some of your habits, emotions, fear so that you can act best as per particular situation and take appropriate action in forex trading it would be best if learn to control/change yourself.
    There is a famour saying "all change must first take place on the inside". you have to first change how you feel and behave in a given situation, change these Internal Representations, and you shall be able to conquer.
    According to my knowledge that the patience required to achieve consistent profits. And I tried to stay concentrated to create a calm heart and not in a hurry. I think everyone must have emotion, and emotion is difficult to overcome but if we want to try can definitely resolved.

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujay umeed he kay me yourself ko change kar sakta hon forex trading kay zaria se is lay kay ye hamin bohat se moqay faraham karta he success hasil karnay kay is lay kay ye ake acha business he.

Member jahid01 is an unknown quantity at this point jahid01's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm making an attempt to prevent dreaming regarding the likelihood of labor. Focuses on time and that I do not suppose there square measure benefits or disadvantages. I attempted to be pointless and tried to suppress the worry. I do know double trade.

Senior Member mandiri is an unknown quantity at this point mandiri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Improve ourselves, and in accordance with the Declaration circumstances is one of the most important need in currency trading. And usually more than one program to work on the business strategy based on market conditions. Analysis above my main business strategy, if I could not find a way for people with disabilities on the basis of that, and then go with Fibonacci
    Do or Do Not!
    There is no TRY!

Senior Member auni.auntu is an unknown quantity at this point auni.auntu's Avatar
    Thanks
    In fact, discover some of the ways the feelings, fear, which serve as the best depending on the situation and can appropriate action in Forex trading, it would be different, better, or something if you learn how to start.
    The famous, said: "everything is the first carried out inside." You must, above all, how you feel and certain behaviour in one situation, the internal representations and able to conquer.

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

If you are trading, will I try to a dream come true. The chart to focus and do not feel it is a loss. Try trading without emotion and fear in Israel. I'm shopping in pairs and do not know.

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

The conciliator (s) may also influence and always have a title and any problem, peace and order, and the next step. Incredible buy and sell discipline and positive State of mind, it also let go to find answers to problems in the placement or niche market.

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Online trading main zaroi he k ap apna confidence strong rkhn or emotion hn magar kam hoin kyn k zyda emotion hone se ap apna loss kr skte ho,daily ki trading hum ko daily expert karti he jis se hum market main daily bais pay strong hote jte hn.

Banned Kimcil2013 is on a distinguished road Kimcil2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by irilan View Post
    forex trading need experience.. and for this case, the experience traders will know what must they do if they face big problem in trading. and for my self, its about experience..
    The best ways to get everything under control are by use proper money management and proper emotions management. Without that, we will get panic when we are face unpredicted market. Sometime we are predict the price are going to a direction, but the condition are said different thing. Cause of that, the only thing can help us is our experience to control our money management and our emotions management to make us keep on clear mind.

Senior Member Faisalmian is on a distinguished road Faisalmian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think first of all humy apny emotion par qabu pana chaheya and then greed sa to bilkul he door ho jana chaheya is tarha ki hor be chizoo sa door rha kar hum apny ap ko best kar skty han in forex online business..........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 192 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)