+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 192 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1914

Thread: How to change yourself to act best in a situation.

Senior Member nazeerali is an unknown quantity at this point nazeerali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it dependds on you how much flexibiliuty you have to move your self in any condition so learn well to avoid big loss and also you can get profit after good learning inthis market .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member goshee is on a distinguished road goshee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jsut ap ko apny oper bharosa rkna and jis situation may ap ko loss ho ap ny os situation kyliay stragety banani hy k kasy market may cover krna fore example agr ap sculping krty hy to kasy kro gay apni technique par gor krogy jo galti aik dafa kro os ko dobara nhe dhorana to ap easyly problems par qabo pa ly gy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sadie margret is an unknown quantity at this point sadie margret's Avatar
    Thanks
    A trader ought to be loose and patient and may as well dependably attempt to control his feelings and must be ready for each scenario and ought to have the ability to respond likewise. An exceptional trading control and positive attitude will empower a trader to be ready and respond in each sort of scenario or the markets.

Banned sikhendy is an unknown quantity at this point sikhendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe everybody have their own hopes and dreams in their life. we should hold on to that to awake our spirits to become better person and having a better life. i see that through forex business, we can reach our hopes and dreams, we can prosper our life better than before. i would say that spirits to reach my hope and dreams for better life has changed myself to act best in all situation.

Banned Mr.JoCKeR is an unknown quantity at this point Mr.JoCKeR's Avatar
    Thanks
    fore xtrading ek aese cheez ha jis main app ko her wqt he kisi na kisi situation se wasta parta rehta ha or es main kafi up down atey rehtey hane app ager kis bhi kisam ki satuation par control karna chateyho na to app ko chiye k app apne emotions or greed ko control main rakhian kioun k forex trading kafi risky ha

Senior Member ovijt is an unknown quantity at this point ovijt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When to buy and when to sell off. When I concentrate on the table, and any loss of income, or may be considered. If the action is to experiment with the knowledge that I could not suppress. Driving Experience I buy and sell on the educational context.

Senior Member asadz is an unknown quantity at this point asadz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have felt for Forex trading we should also pay more attention to and record the experiences we have experienced day in and day out the results of our trading with a daily trading of journal i tried to trade without emotions and tried to suppress the fear i'm trading in pairs that i know.

Banned firoz020 is an unknown quantity at this point firoz020's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your habits, emotions, fear so that you can ace baste s per particular situation and take appropriate action in Forex trading it would be best if learn to control/change yourself.
    Protocol some of your habits ,emotions, fear so that you can act best as per particular situation and take appropriate action in Forex trading it would be best if learn to control/change yourself.

Banned sathish999 is on a distinguished road sathish999's Avatar
    Thanks
    u should be like chameleon where u have to adapt yourself according to environment but not in your characters. u should hear music while trading so that it will eliminate the fear and emotions and be casual and jovial while trading

Senior Member Eko Yulianto is on a distinguished road Eko Yulianto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    How to change yourself to act best in a situation

To control some of your habits, emotions, fear so that you can act best as per particular situation and take appropriate action in forex trading it would be best if learn to control/change yourself.
    There is a famour saying "all change must first take place on the inside". you have to first change how you feel and behave in a given situation, change these Internal Representations, and you shall be able to conquer.
    I think to be able to change our attitude in any situation is to control our emotions with positive thinking and also with good thinking. Because I think those two things will make us be calm in attitude and also take action even in situations of difficult trading.I think to be able to change our attitude in any situation is to control our emotions with positive thinking and also with good thinking. Because I think those two things will make us be calm in attitude and also take action even in situations of difficult trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 192 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)