+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 192 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1914

Thread: How to change yourself to act best in a situation.

Senior Member Aymen Arfaoui is on a distinguished road Aymen Arfaoui's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't have to change my friend,I am who i am and i don't want to chang because i am happy with who i am
    yes it is true that we have to imrove our skills time to time but don't try to comletly change yourself

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zarara is an unknown quantity at this point zarara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks fellow for the very instructive post. i agree with you on the importance of the inner thought of us. the great Greek poet Sophocles said " Look and you will find it- What is unsought will go undetected. i think it conveys the same meaning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oooo is an unknown quantity at this point oooo's Avatar
    Thanks
    you should really master the conditions you face. So I think you need a lot of experience in Forex trading so it will make you more familiar with the conditions in the Forex trading, and of course it will make you can always act well, because you really understand the Forex trading conditions this well.................

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    is men mein sab sey pehley yeh kam karta hun keh is men mein apney emotions per controle karta hun is men emotions per jis ney controle kar lia woh bhi forex trading men kamyab hey . men market ko bhi watch karta hun .

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you ever find yourself tradeing and you have found that whenyou tradeing there are somehting that has gone wronged the best way is to hedge and you and your balance

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you that if we want to become successful in forex business then we have to change ourselves in many aspects like emotion control,maintaining good discipline all the time,and do trade only when trend is good to trade..

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    difficult to change ourselves if we always acted incorrectly and can not control the poor trading psychology, but psychology is bad very risky for traders, we can lose money quickly in a short time

Senior Member Muhammad Javed is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Javed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Patiance make a man perfact, in every situation show patiance and become best.

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    aik buri ya achi situation insaan per forex me asaani se ajati hai us k lea ksi ka intezaar kerny ki zroorat to bilkul ni hai uski wja ye hai k jab insaan greed, fear or dusri aisi cheezo se chutkara hasil ker lega to uska usko faida ye hoga k wo har buri or achi situaion ko apney experience ki bse per face ker skta hai...

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    yar kaafi aisi situation insaan per aati hain k insaan us me apney aap per control ni ker skta hai dekhen baat asal meye hai k har buri situation ka insaan ko mukabla kerna ana chahye ta k usko hosla ho jaye k forex me kese buri situation ko face kerna ana chae...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 192 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)