+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 192 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1914

Thread: How to change yourself to act best in a situation.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bilkul sahi kaha bhai emotion aur greedy ye hi dono aise factor hai, jisko trader control nahi kar pata hai, main samjhata hoon, ki inko control karke agar trading karte hai, to hum winning trades jayda kar sakte hai.
    emotion trading nhi karna emotion me ake jo banda trading karta hai usse nuksaan hi uthana padta hai isliy mai kahtah un ki thoda samghdare dikhyenge jisse ye problam n ho hume khoob mehat karen mehnat me hi sab kuch hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that is too late if we change when we are in trades, since we can't do anything good when we realized that we did a mistakes in our trades so we got so much floating minus, but be brave for cuting loss is really great

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ddakowal is an unknown quantity at this point ddakowal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that we have to adapt, so try to multiply your experiences if you've experienced where it will be very easy to adapt to be so various circumstances. which may be different from each others really !!!

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    To control some of your habits, emotions, fear so that you can act best as per particular situation and take appropriate action in forex trading it would be best if learn to control/change yourself.
    There is a famour saying "all change must first take place on the inside". you have to first change how you feel and behave in a given situation, change these Internal Representations, and you shall be able to conquer.
    aisa hota hai askar ap k sath mger is me aaik or bat b hai k aap ko aksarr loss ho jata hai ku k forex hai jahan profit hoga loss to us k saht he hoga is soorat me aapko ghabrana ni chahye or patience k sath kaam lena chye....

Senior Member pummi is an unknown quantity at this point pummi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    conquer emotional and excessive fear of our trading this way, tailored to the experience we have felt for forex trading

Senior Member sodawhite is an unknown quantity at this point sodawhite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading me hame kafe sare prfoit kam sakte ha laken ham caye ke trading ke doran apn emotion per control kare or ap hone walli mistake se aviod kare je

Banned alisun is an unknown quantity at this point alisun's Avatar
    Thanks
    khud ko change kia krna hota hy yaar bus ya hi hy k khud ko control krna zrori hota hy aap trading k doraan greed ko or emotions ko door hi rakhin or jahan tak ho sky choty lot size sy trading krin

Senior Member hazi is an unknown quantity at this point hazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    firstly i gain more knowledge.As soon as dealing, When i attempt not to wish. When i concentrate on this information, and do not imagine this benefit or maybe burning. When i tried using to help deal devoid of experience, in addition to tried using to help restrain the worry. Now i am dealing with pairs i always learn.so change yourself.

Member mamoon is an unknown quantity at this point mamoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we say that we have to take a control on our patence and emotions is the easy meaning of this thread. We must have to control on ourself to trade well. We have to control over trading also because it also turn in loss sometimes.

Senior Member preetsharma is an unknown quantity at this point preetsharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    To control some of your habits, emotions, fear so that you can act best as per particular situation and take appropriate action in forex trading it would be best if learn to control/change yourself.
    There is a famour saying "all change must first take place on the inside". you have to first change how you feel and behave in a given situation, change these Internal Representations, and you shall be able to conquer.
    yeah pal, a good trader should ave ability to make perfect decisions for his trade to earn good money and can also make instant strategy and decisions to earn well

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 192 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)