+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 192 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1914

Thread: How to change yourself to act best in a situation.

Senior Member mrasifsiddique is an unknown quantity at this point mrasifsiddique's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    think before then you leap. better to think well about all the pros and corns of the situation and then decide what to do, hopefully the result shall be positive then

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sajda has a spectacular aura about sajda has a spectacular aura about sajda's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think if you will be an expert in forex trading you will never need to worry about forex trading and i am sure that you will always be in profit if you have skills in your self about trading busienss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned blackboy222 is an unknown quantity at this point blackboy222's Avatar
    Thanks
    when trading in the forex market to ensure that result that performince you should aslways considert in place no mater or difficlt the situation and you haver to stay calam you can never come that .

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very important to keep calm when trading in the forex market to ensure best trading results and performance, you should always consider your risk in the market when trading and use this as a measure to control your emotion when you are about to take drastic trading decisions.

Banned naveed26 is an unknown quantity at this point naveed26's Avatar
    Thanks
    is me emotion or greed ku apne ap sw door rakhna chahye ku ke ye dono trader ke lea thk nae hotay us ke bad experience buhut buhut zyada zarori ha.

Senior Member dirmonil is an unknown quantity at this point dirmonil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we really don't need to change anything all you need to do is just be patient and discipline rest will automatically get in place no matter how tough or difficult the situation is if you stay calm you can over come the biggest challenge.

Senior Member minmolk is an unknown quantity at this point minmolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is risky business and there are chances when there are hard times on traders. So don't loose hope and always feel confidence to trade because if you dont have confidence then in my opinion you are not able to undrerstand the situation. Control yout emotions in all situations and be cool and calm. Try to rethink your strategy and put your best in forex.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    because I was a newbie then I could not quite handle it. my own until today is still very confused once deal trends that I follow I always contradictory premises trends that I learned so do not be surprised if I get a lot of experience to lose than gain in trading that I do. I therefore take great care at all if trading.

Member sadiaali is an unknown quantity at this point sadiaali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we al talk abouit the worlfd but the thing is that we muct change youeself firsrt to change this world of the necessary experience and emotional cal;ams this is a noit control attitude i am sure that you will be one ,make .

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ager aap eyk achy trader banna chahty hain to forex trading main sub sy eham bat yeh hai keh aap apny emotions or greed ko control karo because yeh dono woh hain jo eyk trader ky
    profit ko loss main badal dyti hain is ky elawah aap ko market signals, graphs If you want to change your self then one thing which is very important for you is to control your emotional trading and try
    to play trading maximum at the limit of 1 or 2 and stay wait for the result of your trading with your open mind

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 192 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)