+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 192 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1914

Thread: How to change yourself to act best in a situation.

Banned eekloemod is an unknown quantity at this point eekloemod's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use H4 time frame to analyze my candle patternt signal then day trade is just like gambling and in this time if we can not trade in swing only Thanks for this topic for me i have found that my trades closed with profit more in the morning i do not know why may be because just luck may be because movement is more fast rather than that's a brilliant idea,i've also notice that trading eurjpy and audusd during asian open can present some good opportunity and remember asian season is in correlation with sydney season although sydney season is open before asian season.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member flashfx is an unknown quantity at this point flashfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course we must look on our strategy, price action and decide which is right timing. If you are doing scalping you can consider 5 mins - 10 mins time frame and if you are doing day trade then you should consider 4 hour - 1 day time frame to be more accurate therefore I used to trading when trending, so I like the only You need to analyze each forex set to trade and always try to buy at very low prices and sell at a price higher than is possible using the current command after period.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member cream is an unknown quantity at this point cream's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by portal View Post
    be discipline, if you want to act the best in every situation on your trading so you have to discipline with your own trading plan
    in trading plan it contains good trading strategy, good money management, risk management, and also emotion controling line
    so make your trading plan and be discipline with it
    Yes Nothing easy in forex if we are work hard and we can being tyhe good trader and if we want to being the good trader and do not want to work hard on this business i think we will never being the successful trader

Senior Member anggora is an unknown quantity at this point anggora's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I relied on the opportunities available at the time rather than In forex trading, the strategy that we will use depends on many issues and our account balance is one of them namely So they can easily choose on London and New york session till we may start trading when the session entering london session and the fluctuation of price more active in that session after that we keep follow the trend into next session that is new york session and if we samrt we can get pips to earn money in most active session.

Member Droidfx is an unknown quantity at this point Droidfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we use this trade seriously then I think it would be very nice if I could change one trade that is to be even better, because with a good trade then I would be able to trade well too, using appropriate analysis in this trade then I will be able to make a proper analysis and I can use when I find the right moment

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    be discipline, if you want to act the best in every situation on your trading so you have to discipline with your own trading plan
    in trading plan it contains good trading strategy, good money management, risk management, and also emotion controling line
    so make your trading plan and be discipline with it

Banned tayyab982 is on a distinguished road tayyab982's Avatar
    Thanks
    best satiution bana k liya ap k paas experience ka hona bhut ziada must hai aur ap ko apna experience knowledge skill ko use krna best krna kr ksta hain forex aik bhut big business hai jis mein bhut ziada earning hai forex mein knowledge ko get krna bhut must hai jis se ap ko forex ki trading k bara mein kafi kuch pata chal jata hai.

Senior Member al-furqan is on a distinguished road al-furqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    planning is the first thing , that is as a trader you have have had a plan that on so and so situations this is what you will do and when the situation arrives you do not need to panic other than just attack it with what you have planned and this type of trading lifestyle is what makes one to become a profitable trader because he follows is trading plans always.

Senior Member MyAdventure is an unknown quantity at this point MyAdventure's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the change ourselves so that we can be better in the face of any situation in the forex market, it seems at once that his name need the exercise and also experience, be it experience with the demo account and the real account, without any experience we will never be able to learn of mistakes in the past, where learning from past mistakes is very important for us to improve our attitude towards the forex market.

Banned ajman is an unknown quantity at this point ajman's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can act best as per particular situation and take appropriate action in Forex trading it would be best if learn to control and change your self .there is a famous saying all change must first take place on the inside you have to first change how you feel and behave a given situation change these internal representations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 192 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)