+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 192 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: How to change yourself to act best in a situation.

Junior Member shabbirbwn is an unknown quantity at this point shabbirbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You control some of your habits, emotions, fear so that you can deal good as per particular situation and take appropriate action in forex trading it would be best if learn to control/change yourself.
    There is a famour saying "all change must first take place on the inside". you have to first change how you feel and behave in a given situation, change these Internal Representations, and you shall be able to conquer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shabbirbwn For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello, brother, I think the best way to change yourself for the better in order to control emotions when trading in the Forex market, you have to practice a lot to trade on demo accounts in real accounts also make you experience in dealing with Forex and ager ap forex Main successful trading hona chahty ho to ap ko chahie kay emotional trading na karo. forex trading karty waqat apny mind ko relax karo jis say ap ko koi loss nahi hoga. forex trading ager main loss ap ka dar hay for forex main trading 100% loss hi karo gay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Merchants must have good control over the mind because we need a good mind in forex trading to make a lot of good decisions that spend time trading ... As much as we have to control our emotions by using some good strategy !!!
    The forex market is good for people who have more knowledge and can invest some money then look for a free time if you trade with scalping techniques then if you are tired and tired keep stop trading

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Changing from bad to good trader requires bad work. Improved skills can be learned from frequent exercises as the more we practice the more we get better traders because we can gain experience to deal with the various situations that will arise in the future. And I think that's how it's done. and A merchant should be relaxed and patient and will always try and manage his emotions and must be prepared for every situation and will be able to react as a result. The discipline of good mercantilism and a positive frame of mind can change the bargain to be ready and react in all types of circumstances or markets

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every speculator should be relaxed and patient and may generally try to control his emotions and also need to be prepared for every situation and be able to behave appropriately. Excellent determination and also a positive mindset can allow speculators to be organized and behave in most situations or areas. and if you will have knowledge then you can feel confident and you will not be afraid anymore but if you will have lack of knowledge then you will feel fear and which is really dangerous for you to trade so you better focus on getting the knowledge first. and if you will not be greedy and trade and earn a little profit by doing this, you can also control your emotions and that's not a difficult thing. Try.

Member Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hme apne guse pe control krna ana chaiye apne emotions ko control krna ana chaiye kisi bhi situation me hme apna anger show ni krna chaiye is se boht nuksan ho skta h

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mai situation k sath react karna bohat lazmi hai agar aap k experience acha ho ga aur aap market ko samajhtey hoon gey to hi aap different aur difficult situation mai react kar sakein gey is liye aap ko apna trading knowledge aur experience better karna hota hai forex pey takey profit ho

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best thing is that whatever you do in the trade do it with confidence and do not be afraid about the outcome and after doing it with full research then i hope that the result will benefit you but no then you need to point out your mistake try to remove your mistake. and I only know that forex always opens the market so we can trade with anything but I think no matter what time when the best trading session is when there is no news on the market because at that time technical analysis did well. I mean when I feel relaxed and when I am free from all my homework, this time I can trade therefore but you can try trading in Australian time as if the UK economy is on the market GBPUSD session (london)

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading to har koi karna chahta hai magar har koi apny imoshnal ko control nahi kar pata our kai bar lalach b hoti hai our kai bar dar k mare apni trade band kar dety hain bro agar hum sabhi ye chezain chod dain to ap kabhi b trading main loss nahi khao gy try it.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no time limit like traders who trade cross-coupled trades during Asian session but traders who trade major trading pairs in London and America sessions with me only know the best time to trade for myself not for others so if you ask me then I can not say for sure only I am sure that you can definitely find the best trading time based on your experience in fact you can make a lot of money through foreign currency trading and There is no best time to trade on Forex if you are an experienced trader in Forex the best time if you are a beginner then at any time risky to you as if For me the best time to trade forex is in New York Opening time until London Markets Close then If you mean a time frame any time frame can be the best time frame t Depending on our trading style and strategy, we follow so the best time to trade is when london sessions are opened

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 192 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)