+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 192 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Thread: How to change yourself to act best in a situation.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Controlling yourself is really important and the right idea and the right effort to do so is to really keep on doing sometime that will help us in the right challenges I think the way to challenge yourself in times when you cannot work is to really be sure that we read and work the best effort

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that when you know that whatever you are doing there is one thing that you have to do and that is trading and makw money should always be in such way that you all this trading done go with out you making money .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rrdevmurari View Post
    ha aapko apana trading ko behatar karne ke liye aapko demo account me practice karana hoga aur aapko kabhi emotionan nahi hona chahiye aur aapko greed nahi karana hai agar aap apana trading skill ko hbi aur badiya karana chahate hai to aapko practice karana padega aur forex me aapko hard work karana hi padega.
    Bhai ye baat to sahi hai agar humare ko trading mein sudhaar lana hai, to iske liye jitna ho sake demo account par practice karna hota hai bhai, acha practice se hi humare ko sahi experience yaha par gain ho sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear in this forex trading business I do think you have to change your trades in some situations like if you are not having any idea about the trades then you have to adapt a new trading style, like some time you have to do hedging and some time you go for scalping, you also have to change your behavior according to the situation and act then

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear I actually think when trading forex every trader must learns properly with demo trade and also technical analysis is more important to win of forex market.if your technical analysis shows positive result. and every new trade should be follow any successful trade. Otherwise losing all you cannot afford to loose will make you make allot of loses that will make you poor .

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha aapko apana trading ko behatar karne ke liye aapko demo account me practice karana hoga aur aapko kabhi emotionan nahi hona chahiye aur aapko greed nahi karana hai agar aap apana trading skill ko hbi aur badiya karana chahate hai to aapko practice karana padega aur forex me aapko hard work karana hi padega.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that you have to first control your emotions in the trading then you have to make sure that you are on the right path , by right path I mean that you have to develop the streteggies and mechanism to make profit in the market

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai iss field mein situation sab aapko sambhalni hoti hai chahe paisa aa rha ho ya ja raha ho mein toh yeh kahunga ki forex trading ko seriously kareinge toh hi theek rahega warna iss field mein loss hone mein zyada der nahi lagti hai bhai iss field mein risk high hai.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that use the take profit and stop loss , is an excellent way for our friends, by using the take profit and stop loss then we will be more disciplined and be better able to control our emotional. because only with discipline we can finance the emotional nature that we often get when a big loss .

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that looking for new inspiration and read a book in our mental state is down and can no longer think we can find solutions to fix our mental .you can change yourself to act quickly to the position of the market and according tio the situation of the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 192 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)