+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 192 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: How to change yourself to act best in a situation.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All traders have good or bad habits to control some of your habits emotionally, fear of losing so that they act according to certain situations and take appropriate actions in the forex trading business, it would be better if you learn to control or change yourself.
    You have to change your trade in some situations such as if you don't know about trading then you have to adjust your new trading style, like some time you have to hedge and some time you go for scalping, you also have to change your behavior according to the situation and act later

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes I find myself in the same situation there is one thing that you can get when you find yourself in a serious situation. You have to trade and you have to make a short accurate trade among other trades that you have to make both from more margins. small ones that you find open and to control your behavior when the trade psychology learning trade is complete. You can learn it by searching on a search engine. Also don't go to make big dreams. Always trade and invest according to your skills and experience. Stop trading when you are affected by emotions. Don't take trades based on expectations. Always enter the market after proper analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to be patient, so that we can change ourselves to be better in forex trading, if we are always emotional when dealing with the forex market, then we will always fail and get big losses, all traders do not want to fail in this business. and we should also pay more attention to and record the experiences we have experienced make mistakes as learning so that can make us become more baek in analyzing will make us more able to transact and can get maximum benefit

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear actually my dear I really think that when trading, I try not to dream. I think on the interpretation, and do not guess the obvious or unfavorable. I proved a class without emotion, and tried to suppress fear. I trade in pairs that I'm cognitive. and being sharp, fast and active is the best way to handle any situation when it comes up anytime so that when you fall apart or something shows up, you can deal with it in real time and still make a difference and still win, you have to be a complete package for You to win all the time in forex trading.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my darling in forex trading actually I consider that using take profit and stop loss, is a very good way for our friends, using take profit and stop loss then we will be more disciplined and more able to control our emotions. because only by discipline can we finance the emotional traits we often get when we lose big. and for me personally believe that you can change yourself to act best in your situation by changing your habits means making your routine for a new plAn which means you will later be addicted so you can act best on your situation .

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    unfortunately in forex trading, I personally consider before we can conquer the forex market, we must first be able to conquer our emotions. and if we can conquer emotions, we will be able to conquer the market and make a profit from it. and I assume that when we are trending do not think too much about profit or loss, but think about how we can trade according to the trade plan we have set, so try to trade with discipline and try to control your emotions in order to trade according to what we expect.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be like a successful trader you have to have skills in you that skill is patience and control in emotion and this is not blessed with gods for you, you must improve your skills and have to build market patience within you so that money can not control you and You control the terminal and We just need to control our emotions, for me that's how I think we can be a successful trader. Well, again we need to know how we can utilize our trading skills and strategies in making money. My trade is about learning.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When there is a change of emotion in forex trading, the best way to deal with emotion is irregularity, its condition will not be worse than now. We often make the mistake of thinking, to go forward in life. we tell ourselves, worried about the situation will not change it. and I really believe that a trader should be flexible enough to change and react according to different situations and adjust to the appropriate conditions. Traders should also be able to make quick decisions and be able to control their emotions.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course for me, I think trading should be relaxed and patient, keep trying to control my emotions and definitely have to be willing and ready to use. good business instincts and discipline needed for everyone, forex is about how we can patiently wait for the best moments happening in the market. and well, unfortunately I really believe that we have an important trade that can make us better to have batar-border trades safer in certain circumstances will make you better with stop loss and take profit

10. The Following User Says Thank You to coramel For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-07-23)

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can change yourself to act best in your situation by changing your habits means making your routine to a new plAn which means you will be addicted so that you can act best on your situation and nothing can change overnight in forex trading consistent action necessary if you want professional and build quality because you are not trading with emotion. first of all, keep the trade journal first, helping to figure out the personality of the merchant and analyze it over the weekend. Even you can get in touch with professionals or follow your dream merchant to be like them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 192 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)