+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 192 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: How to change yourself to act best in a situation.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is entirely dependent on the trader, we must change or try to manage our trades in connection with the changing market sentiments and thus being updated about the latest market events is very important. All traders must first learn about account management and trade on the forex market. and mistakes that I make in any trade can I make a lesson that will be very useful in the future. I can take a stand to decide whether I will make a cut loss or I will let the price move and stop loss that I put. I have a way to keep my psychology good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we learn more and practice more it will become usual for us to control our thoughts and attitudes in bad market conditions I think more is lost from traders because they cannot control their attitudes and greed when losing and in market conditions the bad and to always act well and correctly, you must really master the conditions that you face. So I think you need a lot of experience in forex trading, so that it will make you more familiar with the conditions in forex trading, and of course it will make you always be able to act well, because you really understand the conditions of this forex trading well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is most of the time traders especially beginners fall in the net of fear, emotion, overconfidence and steer clear of your greed from forex trading, which is dangerous for trading. So it is better for traders to calm down in this difficult situation and act brave especially you have problems in dealing with losses sequentially as most traders suffer from this situation and there is nothing that distinguishes you and successful people. Those who already have wealth, and are able to manage from their success, are those who have struggled, worked hard and are willing to learn for years. Well, so do you, you should get success, especially in forex trading, you also have to study, work hard, and sacrifice.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A Forex trader must feel comfortable and durable and must also always try to manage his feelings and must be planned together and also need to be expected to act as a consequence. A strong trading determination and a satisfying mindset will enable investors to develop and respond together to different types of situations and markets.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    The market is influenced many things around the world which we can not control , so what we can do is adjust ourselves according to the market change to go with the market and make profit. For this to happen we should be open minded to learn new things and implement them in trading.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,089 Times in 1,728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me jaise jaise aap trading karte jaoge waise waise aapko pata chalega ki alag alag situations me kaise trading karni chahairy aur kab kab kin kin baat ka dhyan rakhte hue forex me trading karni chahaiye.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,089 Times in 1,728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader should be relaxed and patient and should always try to control his emotions and must be prepared for every situation and should be able to react accordingly.

Junior Member Daintree0002 has a spectacular aura about Daintree0002 has a spectacular aura about Daintree0002's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apanee kuchh aadaton, bhaavanaon, bhay ko niyantrit karane ke lie taaki aap kisee vishesh sthiti ke anusaar sabase achchha kaam kar saken aur videshee mudra vyaapaar mein uchit kaarravaee karen yadi yah apane aap ko niyantrit / badalana seekh le to sabase achchha hoga.
    ek kahaavat hai, "sabhee parivartan pahale andar kee or hone chaahie". aapako pahale yah badalana hoga ki aap kisee paristhiti mein kaisa mahasoos karate hain aur kaisa vyavahaar karate hain, in aantarik pratinidhiyon ko badal den, aur aap jeet paenge.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nitin2 View Post
    hanji forex ke business me trader ke liye sabse jaroori hota hai ki wo esme market me patience ke saat he kaam karein,esme trader ko agar kisi situtaion me loss ho raha hai to usko trader ko khud he thik karna chahiye esme trader ko apna experience market me banalena chahiye jisse wo market me trend reverse hone par apne order ko bhi change kar sakein.
    forex trading with greed and fear hi sabse badi face hai jism karan 95% trader unsuccessful rahte hain. iske liye Hume emotion par control karne keh hi risk lene ki hebit develop karna chahiye. trading mein profit ho ya loss every situation mein neutral rahna hoga. kyunki profit and loss forex trading KA Ek part hi. and my friend's emotional control is not an easy job in forex trading and when we see the market going against us we can control our fear or hope to move the market forward and we can make the same mistakes over and over again. We have to understand reality all the time.

Member Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 447 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all if we feel greedy while doing trading we have to change this thing from our self and we have to keep in mind that our greediness may result in big loss . And always keep patients while doing forex trading , And be happy with your profit which you have earned , do not re-invest again and again , you may suffer a loss from re-investment . And be calm while doing forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 192 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)