+ Reply to Thread
Page 832 of 905 FirstFirst ... 332 732 782 822 830 831 832 833 834 842 882 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,320 of 9043

Thread: Is there any different between demo account and real account?

Member worldforex is an unknown quantity at this point worldforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ..I want to know what is the real difference with ...demo account and real account..Is there any thing to watch while trading during real trading...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member losip is an unknown quantity at this point losip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course dear between demo and real account have big differences. In my view by real trading trader can earn more profit by invest more and here have more chance of make loss but demo is the platform where have no way to make profit and loss, demo is the place where trader can just learning about forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member safayet39 is an unknown quantity at this point safayet39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't say surely at this time about this because i am in the training period and new user of Forex Trading. But if it gives me good output then defiantly i gives more importance to Forex Trading. When a man starts some work and work give him money then the man want to increase his working to get more money. So, i will also doing more working and increase my working hours if Forex trading gives me money. In the few day i am feeling that it gives me good points of my writing. So its good and now i am giving it more importance in my life.

Junior Member nahid222 is an unknown quantity at this point nahid222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm very new to forex, been trading on a demo account from various brokers ... I've been practicing mostly with an Alpari demo account, and intend to register a real account there ... The question I'd like to ask is: what is going to be difference between demo account and real trading ? ... Any tips are welcomeHow long does it take for Trading Point to set up the account? ... What are the differences between Demo and Real platforms? Why are Rollover ... Is there any official European or International agency that your company is listed? What are the ..I learned from someone that there are difference between demo account and real account. But I don't see any difference between demo ...

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think in Forex demo trading account is that account where we do practice to get experience and knowledge and get a good strategy for go in live account to invest money and make money . but live trading account is that account where we invest our money and take a risk for make money and this causes some time give loss and some time make profit .

Banned KOULL12 is an unknown quantity at this point KOULL12's Avatar
    Thanks
    n demo and there is no reward for good trading too but yes actually there is reward in the form of experience that you can use on live trading afterwards and that can earn you money in future so experience is really key in forex

Banned anjani is an unknown quantity at this point anjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that The only difference is that there is no capital at risk when trading on the demo system. Most online forex demo system are fully functional and, more importantly, the bid/ask rates available in the demo system are the exact rates available to live trading clients.On the other hand demo is a copy of a real account

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    trust me buddy the demo account is the best teacher in forex exchange you can study the market without any risk to learn how to earn money in forex exchange not how to loss money i wish you understand me.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    In real account every trade is going to bring either profits or loss for you, but in demo account though you are still trading the same market you do not lose or earn real money so it is risk free and considered best to gain experience.

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Usually if we have succeed in demo account, we will feel over confident and we didn't too dicipline to obey the rule. That's commonly happening in forex market too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 832 of 905 FirstFirst ... 332 732 782 822 830 831 832 833 834 842 882 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)