+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 905 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there any different between demo account and real account?

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's right, and I fully agree with that! A demo account is a place to learn about the trading business. One thing we must know and realize is that learning is a sustainable step. Everytrader must remain themselves to learn whether they have joined a live account. This demo account will help us develop our trading system even if we are already a professional trader. Learning is a continuous and never ending process in forex. We must maintain an attitude to learn new things everyday from forex or we will be left by this market. We have to test our new strategy on a demo account and after that show positive results that we can use it. Demo is great for learning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo accounts mean only for practice accounts without real money. Many members practice with demo accounts to learn forex. And the practice of real accounts means that with real money, your original capital is for forex trading. This is the main difference between real demo accounts. Others there is no big difference between the two. I personally analyze the market and try to do it first in a demo account. This really helped me to know about forex. Besides being connected to the real market, there will be no variation between demos and real accounts in my experience. Thoughtful performance are both very similar. Maybe the order execution time varies between the two because the real account will connect to a server that is much faster.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, in general there is no difference between a demo account and a real account, just different from the difference in seconds with a real account, the biggest difference is the use of money in demo accounts and virtual money on real accounts is real money, it will affect psychology for traders . In a real account you will be more influenced by your emotions and psychology. Besides being connected to the real market, there will be no difference between demos and real accounts in my experience. Thoughtful functionality are both very similar. Maybe the order execution time is different between the two because the real account will connect to a server that is much faster.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a big difference between a real account or a demo. In a demo account, one can easily get their capital by operating demo settings. So if he falls into a loss position or his balance changes to zero because of his mistake, he will get money in connection with the new set-up. That's why he can start trading again. But in the case of a real account there is no way to return the money back. He must get money from the forum or invest to continue trading. Real demos and accounts are two different words so here are some differences, I want to say from my section that demos and real accounts are the most important for beginners.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me demo aur real account me koi farak nahi hota hai,ess business me trader ko pehle demo par he ache se mehnat karna hota hai,esme trader demo par time dekar har indicatos ke baarein me samajh jayenga to uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no difference between demos and real accounts have a technical side, Real accounts are real trades where you can get emotional experience and also you will face some losses too. But, beginners must concentrate on both of them to learn about trading. Of course, there is a difference between the two, which is the biggest problem in forex, this is emotion, in a real account you will see that most of your time emotions will change your mind every hour, but in a demo account you can lose all accounts without problems even if you try to make yourself in a real situation.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    demo aur real account me koi farak nahi hota hai,esme trader ko demo par time dena hota hai,esme trader ka real account me real money hota hai aur esme emotions bhi trader ke me ajate hai,esme trader ko ache se control me rehkar he kaam karna chahiye woi acha hai.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

FM1881 (2018-09-28)

Senior Member ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,391 Times in 1,780 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There's no difference between a demo and a real account has technical side, the chart positions and ... but the difference is the Psychology side when you trade with a demo account you are less stressed because it's not real money but when you trade with real accounts and real money then you are more stressed this condition it can change much if you win or you lose

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ah15 For This Useful Post:

ah16 (2018-09-30), Amir151 (2018-09-15), ba33 (2018-09-17), FA148P (2018-09-10), FM1881 (2018-09-28), FM2127 (2018-09-12), Pak003 (2018-09-30), PAK786 (2018-09-11), SA148P (2018-09-12), Unregistered (2), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any experimental Ankhosr account when we are nervous or nervous, the real account becomes tight and tense especially because it loses very close to us trying to calm down in Al_husalb's temper real control of your emotions. Of course you will find variations, especially in mindset investment issues. After we tend to invest using a demo account, we all don't usually feel burdened using money today. But when we proceed to a real account, then we all are usually burdened with using the money we have.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tlagsing For This Useful Post:

ah16 (2018-09-30), FM1881 (2018-09-28), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the difference in demo and real accounts is a demo account that does not have sensitive time like a real account, demo trading is paper money used for practice while a real account is where you trade directly with the money you invest. In demo trading, traders really learn and experiment about the field of trade and gain knowledge but in real trading, traders must trade with real money to benefit from the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 905 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)