+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 905 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 538 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there any different between demo account and real account?

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although it is advisable to spend time on a demo account at the beginning to find out how to trade, but there are still quite a lot of differences when it comes to real accounts. You must manage your trades only with the money you deposit which is far less than the virtual money you get in a demo account, and also because the real money of your trade is influenced by fear and sentiment. and the only difference is that when we trade with real money we don't have the same person when we trade on a demo account. in reality we are overshadowed by fear and greed about money, but in a demo it is like a game if we lose nothing happens.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course dude between demo accounts and real accounts has a big difference. I assume that traders cannot invest in demo trading can only learn about trading. but to do in a real account a trader must invest to gain profits by trading and there is no change between trial and consideration which actually has a special section, data role and ... but change is the Mindset section when you do business with your trial considerations lacking burdened because it's not real money but when you do business with actual notes and real cash then you are more burdened by this situation can modify a lot if you win or you lose

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is recommended to every beginner trader before entering a real account must create a demo account first, because it will be very dangerous when we enter a real account without sufficient knowledge provided from the demo account is very effective for your initial trading learning and there is no real difference in the demo and wen on the graph, their indicator works with a real account, but the real fiferrnce cums wen comes to capital in the demo we don't invest our money so we don't take much tension about it, but in reality we inbest our money and the situation changes we take pressure further on our trade and make the difference between loss and win.

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many differences between demo and real accounts, demo accounts are to gain experience about this business and learn how to trade, in fact you invest your money and make real trading to make a profit. To get emotional experience and also you will face some losses too. But, beginners must concentrate on both of them to learn about trading. so newbis shoudl always do demo trading. and also into real money, your trade is influenced by fear and sentiment.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both have certain differences but these differences arise because our psychology is related to money. Because in a Demo account we will not invest any money, we don't worry too much about losing and therefore there will be no emotions in the picture (if you know what I mean), whereas in trading Real accounts the money invested makes us make emotional decisions we also. there is no difference and yes there is a difference and to tell you the difference is just the type of money you have, the difference is that you have to understand that you have the best of the best in this market and make sure you know the difference when trading, most people trade with psychology on a live account.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo accounts are used to do lots of practice and learn procedures for trading and also give us the opportunity to become familiar with platform options. Through a demo account, we can get a lot of knowledge and experience that can help traders who will later work on real accounts. Real accounts involve real money trading where traders experience real profits and loss, emotion, and a lot of stress. Big different rich. because they take it seriously about the demo and then compare it with real. no traders are there who trade perfect strategies and perfect risk capital during demo trading.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a big difference between demo accounts and real accounts. A demo account is for new traders to learn everything related to forex. Real account for professional traders. in a demo account all money is virtual money and in real accounts all money is real money. in the real account you can withdraw money from your bonus but from a demo account you cannot do it. if you ask me it is technically the same but the difference is both in money and psychology, we can trade to get money in your account and psychological reactions, but without a demo we will not be an experienced trader because this demo is very important for traders.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every trader is different because they trade using different styles too, for intraday guesses they only need a few minutes to do the analysis after putting up profits and stopping losses, while scalping will take longer because they must always monitor their orders. Site demos are completely the opposite of real sites You can create demos without investing but you can make a site without investing in a real account next to this demo helping the treader gain a lot of experience if you can make demo sites successfully You can make the right site.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't say for sure at this time about this because I was in training and new Forex Trading users. But if it gives me a good output, I challenge you more meaningfully on Forex Trading. When a man starts working and works giving him money, he wants to improve his work to get more money. So, I will also work more and increase my working hours if Forex trading gives me money. Within a few days I felt that it gave me good points from my writing. So good and now I give it more important in my life. When we exercise what we do in a demo account will not feel emotional pressure in our trade, the difference between a demo account and a real account to a real account, while we will definitely have a lot of emotional stress in trading.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In emotion, this Forex trading market for traders is a very big problem to make their profit losses because if traders trade with emotions they expect a lot in this work and for that they take some steps that are really bad for them and they lose their profits , so emotions for traders are dangerous. In real accounts every trade will bring profit or loss to you, but in a demo account even though you still trade in the same market you don't lose or get real money so it's risk free and is considered the best to gain experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 905 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 538 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)