+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 524 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 473 513 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 5237

Thread: How much minimum investment to trade with 8 lots?

Member dewik79 is an unknown quantity at this point dewik79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    how much minimum investment to trade with 8 lots?
    i m beginner , i know it only for my information .
    please give your opinions also.
    If you dare to use the leverage of 1:1000, you just deposited around 3000 dollars, but it is certainly very risky. Capital is required to use a value of 8 lots, with the level of risk is relatively small, at least it took about $ 20,000 deposit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Alone Love is an unknown quantity at this point Alone Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On my opening it is need to more then 50$ are need to doing trader with 8 pairs and earn more and more money from forex and also depend on pairs who much pairs cost
    ??

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member linhnose is an unknown quantity at this point linhnose's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to my opinion if you want to trade with 8 lot size then you have to keep minimum 100000 dollar in your account otherwise you can lost you whole account balance within short time.

Member jokojono is an unknown quantity at this point jokojono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if u want to trade with 8 more then u need to deposit $ 6000 but if u pay that much amount then u can start with that. At the same time if u have a large capital then u will generate huge profits and become a millionaire easily. but depending on the size laverage you are using, as well as techniques that you will apply to trading

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    how much minimum investment to trade with 8 lots?
    i m beginner , i know it only for my information .
    please give your opinions also.
    volume used, is strongly influenced by the existing capital, would be heavily influenced by the leverage used, therefore, I would like to know about the leverage that you want to use ..

Senior Member supertimur is an unknown quantity at this point supertimur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market in forex trading can be very extremme move.. If u want to trade if trade with low capital so better if you are beginner trade with less than 1lotsize it would be better. Its depend on you that how much time you want to live in market. with 8 lots then u need a deposit of $5000-$10000 but if u afford that much amount then u can start with it and because you can easily get magincall

Senior Member alekine is an unknown quantity at this point alekine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Moreover, the invention of on-line FX trading has opened the overseas possibilities for trading, as it? rather useful for newbies and master traders each. Nowadays, many on the internet economic institutions are obtainable that facilitate diverse variety of Foreign exchange trading techniques according to specialized specifications of traders.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    Experience will be a must if we are going to start trading forex as our main business.For me i should have at least about two years experience of consistent profit in trading forex even if it is on a micro account before choosing to trade forex as full time job.

Senior Member kayla is an unknown quantity at this point kayla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmoney View Post
    you need the minimum $1000 to trade with such huge lots but i think more than this as it is very high volume that you want to trade. but without doing this please follow the money management so that you will get more and more profit than that you make from 8 lots trading.
    i think its too risky if we trade with 8 lot but our capital just $1000 because if the market really trending, and move more than 200 pips, then our account will get margin call very fast

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    based on my understanding i really think before we can say the very best amount to trade lot 8 we just have to open any amount we can afford to lose in the demo account and trade it with 8 lot to see how far we can go

+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 524 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 473 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)