+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 524 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast

Thread: How much minimum investment to trade with 8 lots?

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    are bhai ye aap kya baat kar rahe hai 8 lot kitana hota hai apako malum hai ki nahi ?? kamal hai abhi apako itana bada lot me trade karne ki kya zarurat hai agar aap 1 lot me bhi trade karte hai to bhi kam se kam apake account me 1000 dollar ka capital hona chahiye agar 8 lot mekarenge to kitana chhaiye aap khud jan lo..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We will need huge capital to trade with 8 lots. With instaforex, we need to invest at least $8000 when we trade using that big lotsize. but if we trade with other brokers which use contract size 1:100.000 per lotsize, then we will need to invest minimal $80.000 to trade with 8 lot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masalk is an unknown quantity at this point masalk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that 8 lot size is too large lot and is not suitable for beginners, Beginners should only tradig with an investment of about $ 100 and they should only be trading with lot number is 0.1 position, I do not think you can get profit from large lot size.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want trading with 8 lot in stander account that mean you want to use $ 80 each trade per pips and that mean if you trade basid have 500 pips in your account at all you need to have in your account $ 40000, and I advise you do not think about it because that is dangerous and risky.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member asimkhan123 is an unknown quantity at this point asimkhan123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap nei bilkol thek bat ki hai mera account 67$ tha par loss ho k ab 15$ reh gaya hai mujhy ye samjh e nei ati k mei jo bhi trade krta ho wo loss ho jati hai or profit ki tarf jati he nei hai luck kam nei kar raha hai bhot samjhny ki kosissh krta ho chat ko par samjhe he nei ati hai....

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,037 Times in 4,664 Posts
    i am new here and i not know about this investment 8 lots volume is big volume and i not use 8 lots in my trading you contact with insta forex support team to solve the issue of your problem they advice you right trading investment then you trade 8 lots volume trades in trading account and you earn with experience

Junior Member fx90 is an unknown quantity at this point fx90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In case you want to trade gold in insta-forex and gold rate is 1606, you need 1606$ capital to trade a single lot at 1:100 leverage. At the same time if u have huge capital then u will make large profit. This will enable you to trade profitable with 8 lots and without risking too much

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,217 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai dekho itna bada lot size use karne ke liye humare ko kafi bada investment bhi karna hota hai, agar investment chota hai to kabhi bhi itna bada lot size ka use nahi karna chahiye hamesha humare ko Money management use karna hota hai.
    hanji 8 volume se market me kaam karna hai to esme trader ko high capital chahiye hoga,esme trader ko money manageemnt market me ache se karna chahiye fir uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga..

Member aminulkhan is an unknown quantity at this point aminulkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depends on which pair you want to buy items, and what do you do with the lever to use. If you want gold and gold of the insta forex trading is 1606 1606, you need $ capital to manage one of the leverage 1: 100 if you need money is $ 29 a lot of leverage of 1: 100.

Member G-7 is an unknown quantity at this point G-7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the sense that yoy are a beginner in forex trade yoy should not think of making use a lot size of 8, it is necessary for you to minimize your risk in forex trade so making use of a lot size of 8 is like taking higher risk in your trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 524 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)