+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 363 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Banned shanti is an unknown quantity at this point shanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that traders can improve the probability of profit in forex but we can't remove our risk of loss in forex because profit and loss are part in forex. Our good analysis can make our trading will be better !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shamtek is on a distinguished road shamtek's Avatar
    Thanks
    agreementmaster, the error faced by traders generally lack knowledge in trading, but even worse are the habit of traders comply with the passionate emotions to get a huge profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of newbie trader has lost in some way..we should not worry about it...be positive and make patience..loss is also part of forex so make them as learning guidance and try to improve your mistakes

Member BDforex is on a distinguished road BDforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this problem is mainly which investment are small. They can try to increase their balance by profit day by day and thats why they do not withdraw their profit. Result we have loss our profit and some time full investment. So we should withdraw our profit time to time.

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am already using this strategy, when ever you earn some profit in the forex then withdrew it is good because in soon next time we can loose it through our any bad trade, so be careful

Senior Member huda is on a distinguished road huda's Avatar
    Thanks
    As you mentioned that 'Little mistakes are the main reasons why forex traders fail in forex trading.' I feel confused about what you said, In fact, all of us want to try to make little mistakes in forex trading, I think this is a good thing not a bad time, cause you know, we can benefit from our trading if we make little mistake.Right? Yeah, you are right, we should try to trade according to our time zones, which can help us trade at the right time.

Banned shoeib is on a distinguished road shoeib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    i feel that every trader should have to withdraw their profit if the trader have less balance in his accnt because it reduces the risk of loss....

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every trader must set some targets of his profit. By setting target one have eye on the target and plays according to his specified strategy.
    When target is achieved he must leave and enjoy with that priofit. If one does'nt achieve his target even then he must not loose hope and start next day with new enthusiasm.

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear thanks for the post i also now about that rule u can not trade withdraws if ur trades open it is the best for the traders because the rule of the insta are u must read

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    Haha.. I bet it was about emotion or greed. I can feel than since I have that experiences sometimes ago. We need to draw ourtarget clearly, and should fulfill it, and leave the market once we get it. But, to withdraw our profit immidiately, I prefer not to do that! I prefer to build my balance and liquidity first! After it s enough (to gain enough profit) then I ll start to take the entire profit beside my final balance. Thats what I do.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 363 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)