Page 340 of 363 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    I feel it is greed and overtrading combined together and newbies can take a cue from this and not over trade. The problem is not that you did not withdraw, but the problem is that over confidence come and you also became greedy and wanted to overtrade for more profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal se 15$ se trading kanra toda risky ta.
    15$ ke balance se 6$ profit k liye risk lena padega.
    or us time aap ka analysis acha hoga. hame kuch margin rkhna chahiye taki hamari trade oopposite main bi move ho to bi trade hold rahe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Barun P Mondal is an unknown quantity at this point Barun P Mondal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex we need money management. But on your trade was not any money management.
    And it was a over trade. Try to be more careful and learn risk management.

Banned awaccoo is an unknown quantity at this point awaccoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa View Post
    You are right about that sir. we traders know that successful traders are those who rise from failure. Like a boxing championship, he ever suffered a TKO defeat but then he continued to learn how to avoid the deadly blows same happening in forex market.
    different from that experienced traders have long played in forex trading is its attitude to a loss or lose money in forex, new to the very fear of losing money and go with a half heart but for those who have experienced loss of money is not worried because he believes in another session can be re- profit

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think many traders do not withdraw profits made from their investment which is a bad way you should make a marginal balance and you should withdraw money above it.because they are focusing their profits only.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i also agree with your opinion we all of trader have to obey some rules in the market , i think 6 dollar profit from 15 dollar account balance is big amount when we get this type of profit then we have to stop trading for that day.

Senior Member makenamjad is an unknown quantity at this point makenamjad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    taking a top levereage is not acceptable to acquire consistently a lot of of the time it wipes our annual in forex trading, l never recommened anyone to abjure money afore it ability a appropriate amount.
    << LUCK IS ONLY WAY IF YOU BELIEVE SO >>

Senior Member lisa is an unknown quantity at this point lisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right about that sir. we traders know that successful traders are those who rise from failure. Like a boxing championship, he ever suffered a TKO defeat but then he continued to learn how to avoid the deadly blows same happening in forex market.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by v jay View Post
    One of the major mistakes that a forex trader can make is the lack of education and knowledge about the forex market.While you don't need a college degree or doctorate to succeed in forex trading, you can't succeed in it if you don't take the time to do a lot of study and research.stop losses and then the price back to my trade way.
    It is good if you earned by using demo and then real account. But can you me how much you have invested and how much you earned to date? Because I know that for trading in forex, you have not only go through the demo but all fundamental and technical segments for to be the best traders. But only going through demo account is not enough.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tarun2305 View Post
    sabse badi problem ye hai ki jab trader dekhte hai ki balance jyada ho gya hai to wo aur jyda trade karne ki sochte hai aur isi me sab kuch kho baithte hain...
    Yes you are right. I think it do from his greediness. So we need to remove our greediness on trading. Because it can destroy our balance on trading. So every trader need to made more practice for reduce greediness.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 363 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)