+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 363 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is common fact for every small investors coz they already have very low balance so if they made some profit they can't withdraw it coz they trying to make their equity bigger and bigger so this is no a sin that u never withdraw ur 6$ profit ..u have to control urself form risking .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by siki View Post
    I also dislike mistake cause mistake is the main reason for make loss in forex market. I have also doing some mistake cause i have not enough knowledge about avoid mistake. Now i have find out effective list of mistake which i have follow in my trading.
    Of course mistakes are the cause of the loss and claim there are errors to the loss of your entire account and you should ban from mistakes in Forex and learn from mistakes, which is located where Chty gaining experience in the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member siki is an unknown quantity at this point siki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also dislike mistake cause mistake is the main reason for make loss in forex market. I have also doing some mistake cause i have not enough knowledge about avoid mistake. Now i have find out effective list of mistake which i have follow in my trading.

Member zulqurnaine is an unknown quantity at this point zulqurnaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are true i am newbie and i also do this mistake during my first trade. I lost my balance amout of 26$ when i leave open my trade and go to my bed for sleep next day when i again open the trade terminal there is no balance in my account.

Member nterziev is on a distinguished road nterziev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well congratulations for your $6 profit it's fine when the invest is only $15.I think the best way is to withdraw your profit from the account,because you can lost it.So withdraw it and use the $15,that you have to make other invests.But if you want to earn more invest more.

Banned aisya is an unknown quantity at this point aisya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nabila View Post
    The misapprehension is you feature finished is over job. And also there is no money management in your trades. You should be a newbie. You should mortal to take many things to desist MC. The original commodity artefact is to result one ripe money direction. Psychoanalyse when to save and exit from marketplace. Act for the legitimate inclination and don't merchandise in all abstraction.
    mistakes as a beginner I've ever felt and experienced is less good at determining the risk to secure depositm menagamen therefore I used to have a margin call, or at least a big loss because it does not exactly take a stop loss, it is often the case that makes beginners often lose

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well. we all have to withdraw our principal first, then to trade more. other wise it will happen a chance of loosing. thank mate to posting this thread and for this experience.

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have a friend who started his trading earlier after getting enough knowledge and demo trading he was confident enough to trade at that time then he invested his almost 3000 $ and then started a trade with high risk he had a greed in his nature he lost his whole money

Banned sdpsanjeewa is an unknown quantity at this point sdpsanjeewa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a very risky and very profitable business...so if you tarde with better money management and after having a lots of practice sessions no need to withdraw your money when you get profit,Learn to trade with ability to face the losses it will help you,always set up a stop loss point and deal with a small lot sizes.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    The misapprehension is you feature finished is over job. And also there is no money management in your trades. You should be a newbie. You should mortal to take many things to desist MC. The original commodity artefact is to result one ripe money direction. Psychoanalyse when to save and exit from marketplace. Act for the legitimate inclination and don't merchandise in all abstraction.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 363 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)