+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 363 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member Bhavik Patel is an unknown quantity at this point Bhavik Patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Journal mistakes a bad thing, rolling must learn from his mistakes and not duplicate and knows how to keep away from them next time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kanta is on a distinguished road kanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah this could be principle to follow when anyone achieve such an windfall gain. But who trade with confidence and knowledge work for increasing capital if they have low capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member assa is an unknown quantity at this point assa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by likun View Post
    when i was new in this business i have made lots of mistake i face lots of loss i did not know how to do the market analysis , i think we all need to know how do analyze the market because it is very important.
    A good market analysis will allow the trader to plan the appropriate trading and financial menagemen more efficient, so it is natural that the analysis is very important and determines the success of trading for profit,

Banned likun is an unknown quantity at this point likun's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i was new in this business i have made lots of mistake i face lots of loss i did not know how to do the market analysis , i think we all need to know how do analyze the market because it is very important.

Banned forextech is an unknown quantity at this point forextech's Avatar
    Thanks
    to sir pehle to ap mujhe ye bataen ke apko kis ne kaha tha ke ap itna leverage rakh den wo be itne thore se capital par agar mere pas itna capital hota to me sirf aur sirf 1 : 1000 leverage rakhta

Junior Member mosaraf is an unknown quantity at this point mosaraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mistake is harmful or all type of business. it is not except able. we need proper experience to doing forex business.

Banned forexboot is an unknown quantity at this point forexboot's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir ap ko kis ne kaha tha ke ap itne thore capital par itna leverage rakh den balke ap ko chaie tha ke ap leveragee 1 : 1000 rahte ye leverage itni investment ke liye behtar hai

Junior Member moonzfriend is an unknown quantity at this point moonzfriend's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    well if you will fabricated 6$ circadian from 15$ it's absolutely so abundant but amuse can u acquaint me somthings,do you use stoploss or no ?? do you accept takeprofit in anniversary positions ?? and what's the aggregate of anniversary positions??

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    Only newbies can make more mistake on trading. Because they are not start this business after proper learning. If anyone can start this business after proper learning then he can easily reduce more mistake on trading time.
    It is not true that only newbies make mistake in Forex trading, even experienced traders also make mistake while trading. If this is not the case then all experienced people could have become successful. Mistakes happen due to emotional influence on trading which need to be addressed.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    I already write on the forum it's better withdraw your profit from you continually use this area much risk you lose nothing like that you Withdraw your profit and you try again to take another profit if you lose you will lose less money becaufe you already removed the third time like this you lose all still far has good luck with the forex
    The reasons for unexpected loss is over confidence and loss of concentration in the work while just putting or making decisions without`knowing the market. Person normally trade which means to invest and in such business there can be profit or loss but unexpected loss is not certain. so be patient and calm while doing forex trading. Loss is part of life and one can avoid this by hard work and keen observations of the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 363 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)