+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 363 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member kyo.rahul89 is an unknown quantity at this point kyo.rahul89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes exactly.. you should never be greedy.. greed makes you win but sometimes incure big losses.. i remember once i had $100 and i was earning $20 instead of withdrawing it i became greedy and lost it all !! and i learned my lesson and always kept eye on market before getting greedy..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member toufik28 is an unknown quantity at this point toufik28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hai greedy aur emotion par kabu pa kar trade karna kafi mushkil ho jata hai ye bolna kafi easy hota hai par is par atal karna bahut hi mushkil hota hai maine kafi baar apne loss se ye faisla kiya ki ab jitna profit hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that a trader should withdraw his profit when he makes it.He should not wait for a second.Because Forex business is like death.There is no guarantee of one second in both cases.profit may convert to loss in one second.So dont be greedy.Man usually can not control this greed.So about every trader makes a loss in place of profit due to his greed.So traders should learn from experience.But who become careful from the mistakes happened in other;s life before doing mistake themselves, are the best traders i think.At last, my advice is withdraw your profit until the profit is equal to the capital

Junior Member azhar5 is an unknown quantity at this point azhar5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a bad feeling that any trader made a big profit but he did not withdraw this and again traded and then loose all the money.so i think when you make profit then be careful and make trade after well planned.and if possible withdraw the profit.
    jony

Senior Member momina is an unknown quantity at this point momina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aww... it is so sad. i m very sad for you...
    but i think after getting profit you should use stop loss technique in forx trading as it will safe u frm getting into the loss

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like having to make the same mistake in trading, but sometimes it is hard for me to be able to avoid it, and keep doing the same thing on the day hereinafter. I think that we have psychological factors can affect it ..

Member shosha is an unknown quantity at this point shosha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you I do I withdraw any profit Get it while trading so as not to lose touch upon again, or controls the greed to continue until the loss.

Member elking is on a distinguished road elking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must and we are working on Forex to move away completely from all the mistakes that our predecessors and dealt with Forex and these mistakes are greed, fear and tension, anxiety, and deviation from the capital management and risk and therefore should be cautious

Senior Member waqes gill is an unknown quantity at this point waqes gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    i am happy to you to learn to your mistakes and also shared your experience to others it is a good sign to become a successful trader . ther are so many leverage i this trading marketing you should always use the to earn a big prifit , you should be very care full in lossing your blance because it is the result of your very much hard work and should be trading when you have extra blance to eaen more money and donot loss

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm.thanx for sharing your story. it would have been better for me to understand if you said which pair u were trading. if you trade the most common pair eur/usd then in 1:500 leverage u will need 24 $ to open a trade. so i m bit confused here..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 363 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)