+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 363 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 339 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Junior Member frankstien321 is an unknown quantity at this point frankstien321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah, it is most important that most traders do not withdraw profits from their investment. But it is very essential to withdraw their money. if they not they will lose their money. So don't do this mistakes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nowsha is an unknown quantity at this point nowsha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I may say about this all mistakes could advance a forex exchange merchandiser to losses and then finally margin calls. We must try and then eradicate any assessable risks and silly ,unnecessary mistakes from occurring in our trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member creativity-02 is an unknown quantity at this point creativity-02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi I already write on the forum. It's better withdraw my profit from me continually use this area much risk i lose nothing like that i Withdraw my profit and i try again to take another profit if i lose i will lose less money because i have already removed the third time like this i lose all still far has good luck with the forex .

Senior Member gaga is an unknown quantity at this point gaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because we believe in creating a trading scheme is it possible that you can evaluate the results of the transaction, we increase the capacity, we will be able to change plans on a regular basis trade, in an open, clear as you can, to facilitate positioning, evaluation, because in the future.

Senior Member sourav is an unknown quantity at this point sourav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It may not be possible that you all trades will be in profit so if you will get some trades then you may lose the other one and one more that may be you that trade will be in large lot size so you will lose quickly. Try to do money management .

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its always better to withdraw our profit but on weekly or daily basis. Its not good to withdraw our profit after every successful position. In my opinion we don't need to withdraw our whole profit, we must reinvest some percent to increase our capital.

Member aimisfx is an unknown quantity at this point aimisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had a lot of mistakes that business failed to do, but also to live that way first, before they had an experience that they did not know it was very important for trading.We just need hearing if we are very clear signal only in the currency market, but if we have a clear sign of better things to do is not the first hearing for us to be safer.

Member khanam liza is an unknown quantity at this point khanam liza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    No one like risk .even we talk about profit then we always try ur best to never lose ur profit.But some time we can't control to stop there losses.

Junior Member Ahsan Zahid is an unknown quantity at this point Ahsan Zahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?

I also think that you should try to get your principal back first, we can always get carried away when we suddenly get a gain, we try to invest more and more and hence loose what we have in had, i had the same experience in another program. After that experience i always try my best to get the principal amount out as soon as possible...

Junior Member apple5 is an unknown quantity at this point apple5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i know it is a great mistake because i also fall in this problem.i invested 10$ then i get bonuses and after that i continue trading then i made it 20.but in that case of withdrawing i continue trading and finally lost every thing.so it is a great mistakes and foolish thing.in future i will not do such mistake.i want to say for all to withdraw the profit after completing the trade.
    I love Apple.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 363 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 339 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)